Collectibles > Kubricks

So is Medicom killing the Kubrick Star Wars line...???

<< < (2/17) > >>

Adrian:
i dont know about Disney ending it, they colab frequently with Medicom. I'm hoping for an awesome 2013

JediJman:
So, is there any chance that the reason Medicom has not produced more Star Wars Kubes is that the Disney deal was in play and they were either told to wait or wanted to wait to see how things panned out?  Probably one has nothing to do with the other, but just curious if someone more in the know thinks there is any link to this.  It would be nice if the reason they let the line die off was something like this versus just poor planning or a lack of interest.

Scott:
I don't think there is any chance of that.

Historically, Medicom has been more than secret on upcoming releases other than the reveals at shows (or once in the Insider). Patience Padawans

Symposium:
Remember that Medicom hasn't released any new kubricks for months now not just Star Wars. In fact since the Real Steel kubs came out I think it's just been repaints/reissues/carded Star Wars kubs.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Scott on November  4, 2012, 10:30 PM ---I don't think there is any chance of that.

Historically, Medicom has been more than secret on upcoming releases other than the reveals at shows (or once in the Insider). Patience Padawans

--- End quote ---

That's true, though all of the deluxe announcements were many months in advance of the release.  If they do have something coming, that means we're still not going to see product until next Summer at the earliest.  Blech. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version