Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Six?

<< < (22/24) > >>

I Am Sith:
Excuse my ignorance when it comes to all things Netflix as I'm not a subscriber, but has there ever been a series that was developed for Netflix ever released on DVD/BD?  I really don't want to subscribe just to watch these, but I fear I have no other choice.

McMetal:
Not sure about the historical precedent but those new Clone Wars episodes have already been prelisted for sale as a set overseas, so it is all but certain they will be released over here as well. I would guess sometime in the near future, this Fall.

I guess I need to check out that Ventress novel now too, although I did not care much for the Darth Maul Son of Dathomir treatment.

I Am Sith:
Perfect, thanks McMetal!  Hopefully they will be released by Christmas; the past seasons have made perfect stocking stuffers for my kids.

Phrubruh:

--- Quote from: SnTrooper on September 26, 2014, 10:34 PM ---Four of the uncompleted episodes have been posted on StarWars.com.

http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

--- End quote ---

Wow! They really let the animation quality drop.   jk

McMetal:
The highly anticipated sixth and final season of the Emmy Award-winning series Star Wars: The Clone Wars, the 13-episode season dubbed "The Lost Missions." In these eagerly anticipated episodes of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, some of the deepest mysteries of the conflict between the light and the dark sides of the Force are revealed. An intrepid clone trooper discovers a shocking secret, Anakin Skywalker's closest relationship is tested to its limits, and what Master Yoda discovers while investigating the disappearance of a Jedi could forever change the balance of power in the galaxy.
Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment has today announced that on November 11th they will release Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Lost Missions: Season 6 on DVD (3 discs, $39.99 SRP) and high-def Blu-ray Disc (2 discs, $45.99 SRP). Each will run approximately 390 minutes long, and come with bonus material (the details of which have not been revealed yet, but stay tuned!).

Taken from: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Clone-Wars-Season-6/20365#ixzz3FqOfjR39

Didn't see this posted here, but great news to get confirmation on this set!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version