Community > Other Toy Lines

ReAction Lines

<< < (24/158) > >>

Jeff:
Green Splatter Predator and NBC Jack/Zero are SOLD OUT, but EE's got the rest of the SDCC Funko ReAction figures up for order/pre-order now -

Goonies - Superman Sloth - $14.99 (September pre-order)
Firefly - Jayne with Hat - $14.99 (September pre-order)
Firefly - Mal with Browncoat - $11.99 (September pre-order)
Pulp Fiction - Bloody Vincent Vega - $14.99 (September pre-order)
Pulp Fiction - Bloody Jules Wilfield - $14.99 (September pre-order)
Rocketeer - Black & White - $14.99 (IN-STOCK)
Predator - Invisible with Green Splatter - SOLD OUT
NBC - Jack with Zero - SOLD OUT

McMetal:
Got my Egg Chamber playset today! Will be cracking it open later and will provide a full report. I really liked the blind bagged eggs too, well, not so much the concept but the execution was marvelous. I was able to get 2 from my SDCC connection and picked up 3 more on eBay today for around $35 apiece. Just three more to go for a complete collection.

GrandMoffNick:
Saw the rocketeer at b&n today

McMetal:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on August  8, 2014, 12:15 PM ---Saw the rocketeer at b&n today

--- End quote ---

I was just coming here to post the same thing!

This is very encouraging IMO as I think there is a greater likelihood now we will see the other lines start showing up soon too - BTTF, Escape From NY, Firefly, etc.

I was not overly impressed with the Rocketeer sculpt really, but I'm sure he looks much cooler with the helmet and rocket pack on.

P-Siddy:
I saw Mal and Jayne at V-Stock and I guess I'm underwhelmed.  I would really love to get them because I love Firefly, but I guess I'm spoiled be decent likenesses and articulation now.  Plus the head looks kind of wonky on the body... out of proportion, I guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version