Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

<< < (22/49) > >>

Nicklab:
I mentioned as much in the GotG thread.  And for a while I've thought that the dead alien was a Kree.  The cincher for me?  In GotG I saw some writing on walls of Ronan's ship that resembled some of the glyphs that Coulson was inscribing on that wall at the end of season 1.

Nicklab:
Well, well, well!  It looks like the REAL Absorbing Man will be coming to Agents of SHIELD this fall. 

P-Siddy:
I enjoyed SHIELD, too and some of the things were surprising.  Lucy Lawless' character, for instance.  Big name star, done in one episode.  Also, Fitz and his nature now.  Surprising that Simmons left SHIELD, but as of yet, we don't know the reason.  Wll be interesting to see how this season goes.

Phrubruh:
So these guys that Lawless lead were a bunch of red shirts? Will we see them again? Did Lawless look fat to you?

Nicklab:
Episode 1 of Season 2 certainly started off nicely.  I have to say, Hayley Atwell as Agent Carter was one of the high points of the first Captain America film.  Seeing her reprise the role in Captain America - The Winter Soldier and now in the season premier of Agents of SHIELD was nice.  And knowing that the mid-season hiatus will be occupied by the spinoff Agent Carter is pretty cool.  And was it me, or did Dum Dum Dugan nearly open a casket with a dead blue alien?

It does seem as though some things have transpired since the end of Season 1.  Coulson seems to be rebuilding the organization bit by bit, but SHIELD continues to be regarded as an outlawed organization.  Who better than one of the great pricks of the Marvel Universe to pursue them than Glenn Talbot!

This new Hydra cell seems interesting.  I thought it might tie in with Baron Von Strucker who we saw at the end of Captain America - The Winter Soldier, but this looks like a completely different faction.  The ageless leader is definitely interesting.  The Absorbing Man seems to have been well done from an effects standpoint.  And I was personally happy to see that he barely had any dialogue.  When I realized who was playing the part I thought the show runners made the wise decision in limiting his speaking.  I found Brian Wade to be pretty hateable in other roles when he opened his mouth.  So silence here is his friend!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version