Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

<< < (47/49) > >>

McMetal:

--- Quote from: BillCable on May 19, 2016, 07:40 AM ---That finale was intense.  Guessing right until the end on who bites it (I figured it out when SPOILERS Lincoln grabbed Daisy and they didn't show her necklace again  /SPOILERS).  I thought when Mac hugged Daisy, that was probably the most powerful moment of the entire series.

I'm also totally confused by the epilogues.  Daisy becomes Robin Hood - that's easy enough.  But the rest of the threads - total mystery.

I'm worried we'll still see Ward again.  There's the matter of that Kree artifact he dug up - the "only thing" that can destroy him.  That seems like a pretty major plot point to just leave out there hanging.  I don't think we were ever told what happened to it.

--- End quote ---

I thought about that too, but came up with a good explanation. That Kree artifact was actually built into the warhead and was part of the activation system through which the terrigen gas or whatever would be dispersed. IE: the technology was a necessary component to facilitate the re-creation of the experiment that created HIVE. So it did end up killing him really.

I thought the close up reveal of Hive's true face with the Coulson hologram was awesome too. I'm sure it wasn't cheap to pull off. 

P-Siddy:
So, the second half of the season has been pretty cool with the Framework/alt-universe world.  It's interesting to see most of the known characters behave completely different.  I'm kind of tired of Aida/Ophelia though.  And also Grant Ward is back, presumably being the good guy!  Awesome!

BillCable:
I'm loving this new arc after the winter break.  I was TOTALLY geeking out over the way the adapted the "What If?" comic book series (a favorite of mine as a kid).  And the way they've executed it is spot-on.

I also didn't expect them to spend as much time in the framework as they have.  Usually these alt-universe episodes are a 1-off or 2-parter.

It's been fun seeing some old faces.  And I'm sad to see The Patriot bite it.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: BillCable on April 20, 2017, 08:44 AM ---I also didn't expect them to spend as much time in the framework as they have.  Usually these alt-universe episodes are a 1-off or 2-parter.

It's been fun seeing some old faces.  And I'm sad to see The Patriot bite it.

--- End quote ---

I'd love to see this last longer...maybe cliff hanger going into next season, but it looks like they are starting to finish it up. 

Sad about The Patriot, too, but I guess the writers had to show how serious getting killed in The Framework is to the real person.  I think it would have been interesting if Mace had known this, but I think he still believed the alt-world was real.  I guess death is death though.

Seeing Trip back was cool.

I'll have to look up the What If comics.

BillCable:
http://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/what-if

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version