Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Disneyland!

<< < (11/24) > >>

Phrubruh:
Don't forget that Ariel's Grotto in DCA has a full service bar.

evenflow:
I actually just got back from Disneyland and SDCC. It was cool, but not as cool as Disney World. Not sure where you are staying but the Ramada Maingate (and a bunch of others) are right across the street.

Phrubruh:
Disneyland has raised their ticket prices again.  :o

Parking is still $12 per car. Annual Pass blockout passes are $40 and the Southern California CityPass remains the same but will got up in January.

The best offer right now is still the special $99 3 day ParkHopper available at most Major Southern California Grocery Stores but you have to be a southern california resident.

First use must be by August 30th, 2008, but if it fits your schedule, it is half the price of a 3 day ParkHopper at the Main Ticket Windows, and even has a longer shelf life, as you have 45 days after first use to use the other 2 days.

Also, the Advance Purchase 3 to 5 Day ParkHoppers at Disneyland.com remain the same price, so you can save $30 to $50 per ticket just buy paying in advance. And if you opt for the "eTicket" Print at Home option, You can also bypass the Ticket Booths and go straight to the Turnstiles.

Also, many Travel Agents and Good Neighbor Hotels still have the old ticket stock on sale, so checking with them can get you the old prices on many tickets. This is also true for the tickets sold by many Credit Unions, Colleges, etc.

As for Annual Passholders, if you are eligible for renewal, hang onto your printed order form that was sent to you by Disneyland. Disney will honor the old prices so long as you renew by mail and mail in the form by the date printed on the form. (The online renewal system will automatically charge you the new, higher prices).

So shop around, and try and avoid buying your tickets at the Main Ticket Booths to save some money.

Enjoy!

stormie:
Okay, pretty much got it all figured out.

A friend from church can get discount 2-day parkhopper tickets for us for $89.60 each for the kids and $105.60 each for the adults. I'm happy with those prices.

We're staying right across the street, so parking isn't necessary. It's literally at the crosswalk that goes to the parks.

Yeah, Ariel's Grotto seems like a really good idea. A buddy at work has girls the same age as mine and couldn't stop raving about the princesses at that place. He said his girls liked them, too.  ;)

I'm officially excited.  :)

jedipurge:
Thanks for the update w/the Annual passes Paul, hopefully next year when I renew it'll still be the same.  Went again last night and went over to DCA just to go on Toy Mania, whatever it's called, oh man that is a cool ride loved it, loved it, loved it.  Definate recommend.  Line moved pretty quick, and wouldn't recommend going after eating w/kids, sure spins quick, not often but when it does it's fast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version