Author Topic: Marvel Universe  (Read 114917 times)

Online McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Universe
« Reply #1680 on: March 16, 2017, 05:37 PM »
Yeah I saw Maestro, Wolverina, and Moon Knight last night @ Target, but it wasn't the classic Moon Knight costume I recall from the original comic, so I passed. They had a full endcap display up.
I promise you I will not entertain you in the hallway, and do not attempt to walk with me

Online Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: March 16, 2017, 05:39 PM »
I saw the new Iron Man and Female Wolverine at the store last night, but none of the others or any two packs.  It is nice to see something new finally in this line.

Agreed.  I'm wondering what the upcoming Thor movie 2-pack is going to include...other than Thor.  The Hulk is supposed to play a significant role in Ragnarok, but there's always Loki to consider.  And Cate Blanchett's look as Hela was pretty cool in that image dump last week.  But on the figure front, a good MCU 3.75" scale Hulk seems overdue.  The one in the 3.75" Avengers line was pretty lame.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: March 17, 2017, 07:56 PM »
Sorry I'm not sure what thread to ask this in.

Other than Heroclix does anyone know if they've ever made an action figure for the character Legion?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 07:57 PM by GrandMoffNick »
There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: March 20, 2017, 10:08 AM »
None that I am aware of.  He wasn't in the Toybiz stuff and hasn't been in any of the Legends or Universe lines.
"After Tuesday even the calendar goes W T F. "

Online Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: March 20, 2017, 12:47 PM »
I did see portions of the new MU wave a while back at Target, specifically X-23 and Female Deadpool. I passed on them all to buy the 6 inch Old Man Logan
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: March 23, 2017, 12:55 AM »
Thanks Justin.

Question 2

Other than the couple Heroclix versions has there ever been an action figure of Amahl Farouk/The Shadow King?
There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them.

Offline Pongoo

• Jedi Initiate
  • Opener
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: March 23, 2017, 11:09 AM »
Thanks Justin.

Question 2

Other than the couple Heroclix versions has there ever been an action figure of Amahl Farouk/The Shadow King?

No Legion, No Shadow King... yet.
-Francis