Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (171/522) > >>

GrandMoffNick:
Brilliant episode.

CHEWIE:
I loved last night's episode too - especially the scene when Merle was trying to hotwire the car - and of course the walkers were attracted to the alarm.  Loved how that all played out.  Excellent scene.

Sad to see Merle die, but it was a great way to make the audience really appreciate the character and finally show deep down he wasn't quite the assface he had been portrayed as always.  Showed he was always a rough dude and a dick, but the situation since the "end of the world" brought out an even worse version of him... but when given a chance to redeem himself some and help others, he made a selfless decision.

Good for Merle, sad for Darryl... and next week's episode looks killer.

BillCable:

--- Quote from: Scockery on March 24, 2013, 11:18 PM ---My only nitpick is that this show takes place in a universe where people have strong teeth and jaws. This explains Merle's comment about chewing through rope, the Governor's hungry hungry hippos maneuvor and that biter than got T-Dog.
--- End quote ---

Super-strong jaws and super-weak skulls.  Normally you can't stab through the front of somebody's skull with a knife.  And if you stomp on a skull it doesn't split open like a watermelon.   And a shovel won't cut through one like butter.  Makes me wonder if the virus somehow reduces the bone density of the skull (while simultaneously increasing the bone density of fingers...).

It was an awesome episode.  Glenn is such a romantic.  "Every kiss begins with Kay a pair of garden shears."

jedipurge:
loved it loved it loved it
especially head decap by wire and head stomp  >:D

my only complaint is that in the beginning of the episode the Merle compilation in the beginning gave it away that he was going to die, call it a tremor in the Force but i knew last nights episode would be his last once i saw that and kinda killed it for me.

Sybeck1:

--- Quote from: BillCable on March 25, 2013, 12:16 PM ---It was an awesome episode.  Glenn is such a romantic.  "Every kiss begins with Kay a pair of garden shears."

--- End quote ---

LOL, I think that puts at least one or both Glenn and Maggie high on the next to die list. Can't have happily wedded bliss in the end times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version