Multimedia > The Original Trilogy

Lando in ROTJ

<< < (2/3) > >>

warinthefloor:
I always considered Lando and Jabba just knew each other and Lando shows up like,
"yo, empire cramped my flow, gotta gig for an old scoudrel?..I mean I DID turn Han over to Boba for you and all..."
thugging scoundrelin and gangsterin is usually a small world.

Hobbie:

--- Quote from: warinthefloor on May  3, 2012, 02:27 PM ---I always considered Lando and Jabba just knew each other and Lando shows up like,
"yo, empire cramped my flow, gotta gig for an old scoudrel?..I mean I DID turn Han over to Boba for you and all..."
thugging scoundrelin and gangsterin is usually a small world.

--- End quote ---

That makes a lot of sense since Han knew and worked for jabba, and Lando was Han's old gambling buddy. 

JediJman:
Depends on how much EU you follow.  Han and Lando apparently had a lot of capers together, so Jabba would probably know Lando's loyalty lies more with Han.  I think Fett would probably fill Jabba in on how things went down on Cloud City as well.  Jabba probably doesn't do his own hiring - Bib or someone probably handles that.  Maybe Lando used a connection that way to get a job, or maybe they even had Luke pop up and convince someone to give him the job initially. 

P-Siddy:
Maybe Jabba knew Lando, but he was still "in disguise" so he was unrecognizable... otherwise, he wouldn't have needed the helmet or the scene where he pulls the mask down to the audience.

Hobbie:
Oh, good point about Fett being there as well!  I guess Lando would definitely be hiding from him, at least.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version