Community > JD Sports Forum!

Jedidefender Fantasy Baseball 2012

<< < (11/12) > >>

Rob:
I'm missing something I think...  Looking at your roster why wouldn't you drop Zobrist or Stubbs before dropping Jones?

On the surface of it, I think it's your team and you should be allowed to as long as it's obvious that you're not stacking the deck... but I'd probably trade you for the guy (I just lost Melky Cabrera (serious hit to my team) and could use an OF) if you're interested in parting with him.

Morgbug:
I'll look at your roster and let you know.

Dressel Rebel:
The can't cut list never makes any sense to me.  It floats week to week.  Sometimes my studs are on it, other weeks they aren't.  It's a pain in the parts, and in the past the commissioner has always granted can't cut list players to be dropped if the owner requested.  Most often those events were due to severe injury to the player.

In any event, feel free to cut "can't cut list" players.  I'm fine with it.  And it's always been that way from what I recall.

Morgbug:
Thanks Matt.

Digging into it a bit it's not a standard setting for smaller leagues like ours, but it is a default setting for yahoo.  So unless the commissioner turns it off it's there ::)

I ended up dropping Stubbs, so it's not an issue.  Rob, nothing appealed on your roster that I thought you'd part with for Jones.  If you want to make an offer for him of what you're willing to give up we'll see if we can work something out. 

I'll leave the can't cut list alone for now, but will turn it off in a week or so.  I'll try and remember to not have it there in future leagues. 

Rob:
Congrats Brent!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version