Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

Disney Exclusive Build-A-Droid Factory

<< < (3/89) > >>

Jesse James:
I was goofy building them too...  I bought that red clone commander repack a couple times over, especially when he was on sale, just for his part which I can't even recall what it was.

I know that I have a lot of BAD figures though. :)

It helped too that, at that time, they were cranking out great army builders.  Lots of figures in any given wave you'd be ok with multiples of because they were so good.  That CW 2D wave was awesome.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on April 29, 2012, 02:29 PM ---I'm still hoping that they'll offer a "bag-o-parts" or box set option of all the parts at some point. There is no way anyone is going to be able "collect" these if the parts are just dumped whole-sale into bins.

--- End quote ---

Package them with a Kenner "Droid Factory" style playset/base and it would be like printing money for Disney.  ;)

Glad to see the Rebelscum rumor pan out.  Like others have said, Droid Factory was a great promo and this idea seems to fit with the "build-a-saber" thing that Disney has had previously.  Love the little Mickey and Goofy add-on hats too. :)

evenflow:
I like it, pretty cool and fun.

shmashwitdaclub:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on April 29, 2012, 02:29 PM ---I'm still hoping that they'll offer a "bag-o-parts" or box set option of all the parts at some point. There is no way anyone is going to be able "collect" these if the parts are just dumped whole-sale into bins.

--- End quote ---

I hope they go the route of "stuff all the parts you can in a box for $X"

But I am betting they will go the the Lego Store route where you can build a figure comprising of one of each part at a set price.

Darth_Anton:
Interesting to say the least. Should be a winner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version