Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

2012 TRU Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper

<< < (23/24) > >>

Jesse James:
I didn't mind the pins so much either...  For me, for some reason, on a black and white figure, they don't look as bad.  They look bad on like the Col. Cracken figure though.  I'm not always 100% upset with the mismatched pins though...  That's something I take differently with each figure, though it is a flaw from the factory no matter what way you slice it.

Mister Skeezler:
Yeah, the pins are a little bit of a bummer, but I can overlook them easily enough.

I'd like to see the speeder bike expanded beyond the obvious Luke, Leia and Paploo usages, into actual troop building. I'm sure we'll probably get a Hoth version (which I like the idea of), but I'd also like to see a Sandtrooper version as well. Seems the new Sandtrooper mold should have no trouble riding the speederbike, and I'd like to have one with a dirtier paint scheme...maybe with some alterations to adapt to the desert climate.

Greg:
I finally got a few of the Speeder Bikes yesterday! I am very happy with the set and all of the included stuff. I wasted no time setting up a chase scene on one of my shelves:

I find that the tripod guns work nicely with the AT-ST crew figures:

Qui-Gon Jim:
 :o
WHAT IS LUKE DOING TO LEIA????

Jesse James:
Up on TRU.com for their 3-day B1G1 50% off sale + free shipping on some orders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version