Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Clone Wars Wave 30 (2013 Wave 1)

<< < (3/21) > >>

McMetal:
At least they got the weapons right for the single carded releases of Maul and Oppress.

The Obi-Wan heads keep getting angrier and angrier looking.

And oh yeah, now that the vintage wave with "realistic" Ahsoka is an online exclusive only, ne'er to be found at a retail store, wonder if Hasbro will rethink releasing Season 3 Ahsoka on a single card again. That's a repack I think many people would actually welcome. So of course it will never happen.  :(

JediMoses:
I believe Hasbro indicated that CW 44 Ahsoka is on a list of CW figures needing re-release

Jabba the Slug:

--- Quote from: SnTrooper on August 27, 2012, 12:20 PM ---Looks like there is also going to be repacks of Cody, Maul, and Opress (Armored) in this wave.

--- End quote ---

So then that Maul is the one that Hasbro mentioned a lot earlier this year that would see release single-carded. Funny, it's just a straight repack. Not even any tweaking... I'm sure hecka people are dissapointed that it's not even Spidey Maul. :-\

Finally a repack with armored Savage. Hasbro's just terribly sly - they don't pack in his lightsaber with the Battle Pack version so that we can get both the BP AND the single-carded repack.

I'm not exactly sure why Hasbrpo hasn't repacked Ahsoka yet. You would think that being that they're going with core characters only now they would repack her. This figure goes for $70 on Amazon!

Scockery:
Maybe Hasbro is one selling them on Amazon. HA!

--- Quote from: McMetal ---The Obi-Wan heads keep getting angrier and angrier looking.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, he's not known for being mad all the time. I think the same thing when I see Mickey Mouse figures/toys with this almost evil scowl. Is Mickey known for being an angry character?

Jesse James:
Check out the South Park episode with him in it...  He's downright ego-maniacal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version