Community > JD Sports Forum!

NHL 2013

<< < (17/37) > >>

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Jeff on April 17, 2013, 02:20 PM ---Two solid wins in Alberta over the past two nights and I'm feeling better about my club.  Still not sure where we're going to end up... could be anywhere from 5th to 9th with this streaky club.  :-\

--- End quote ---

It's just Alberta.   :-*  I mean it's not like you're playing the Southeast Division  :-X

JesseVader08:
Bruins clinched a playoff spot with the shootout loss to Buffalo and continue to battle with Montreal for 1st in the Northeast.  But more importantly, it was a pretty emotional game tonight, I have to say the crowd singing the anthem gave me goosebumps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNwKRpCDDAc

I'm doing a 10km run this weekend with my wife in Vancouver and many runners (50,000 are expected) are planning on wearing blue and yellow to show support for the Boston marathoners.  Sorry, I know this is off topic, but this all seems rather personal right now.

P-Siddy:
Good luck on the run!

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on April 17, 2013, 05:23 PM --- I mean it's not like you're playing the Southeast Division  :-X
--- End quote ---

It's a bummer that Oates got Ovi all turned around again... I was really liking the idea of a ridiculous "Southeast Champs" banner hanging in your barn for years to come. 

In other news, Lumbus.  WTF?  They just roll into SoCal and beat Anaheim?   When is that "little engine that could" going to figure out they shouldn't be doing this?  Where are all the Fenwick/Corsi guys yelling about regression to the mean?  With each new win, Bob gets closer and closer to Vezina/Hart wins...  Lumbus - 8th in the West? 

It's crazy, I tells ya.  Crazy.  Granted Lumbus has four games left to screw it up... 

Looks like I'm cheering for Toronto (yuck), Florida, Dallas, Phoenix, and LA tonight.

Morgbug:
Still the smallest chance we get that banner.  It would be so sweet and entirely stupid. 

Second OT win of the week tonight and first time we've won five in a row.  Four games left and we need them all.  Thank you Ottawa for the assist, let's hope it starts a tumble. 

Oh yeah, Columbus is totally overdue for a regression.  Absolute over-achievement.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version