Multimedia > Star Wars Universe

Are you ready for yearly Star Wars films?

<< < (4/4)

Jesse James:
Film-wise I was assuming it's like Iron Man has his own movies and then there are Avengers films where he's with everyone.

Mike Shaeffer:
I'm really looking forward to it. If Marvel can get two movies a year, there's no reason Star Wars can't get at least one.

Phrubruh:
It's funny how Lucas took years to make each of the prequels while Disney can pump one out each year. I wonder if that says something for upcoming quality.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Master_Phruby on August 16, 2013, 09:34 AM ---It's funny how Lucas took years to make each of the prequels while Disney can pump one out each year. I wonder if that says something for upcoming quality.

--- End quote ---

They'll have different teams doing different films, so whether they'll be good or not will depend on the quality of the B-team more than the pace that they're released.

Jabba the Slug:
I never grew up with the OT; they were video cassettes I owned when I was little. I think the whole reason I love the PT more than the average Star Wars fan does is because I grew up with all the PT films, with Episode I when I was a little kid.

That being said, there really is something special knowing I'll be growing up with the Sequel Trilogy as well - I kinda feel like the older SW fan that grew up with the OT. So I'm really excited about that and all the other standalone films.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version