Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

3.75" Black Series Rumors

<< < (2/44) > >>

Rune Haako:

--- Quote from: Scockery on June  7, 2013, 06:38 PM ---Plageius flies in face of what I thought was a movies only  plan on this series.

--- End quote ---

Mara Jade?

McMetal:
Hmm, no mention of CW Captain Rex I see. Still in limbo.

There should be an EU and CW slot in every wave going forward.

Scockery:

--- Quote from: Rune Haako on June  7, 2013, 09:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Scockery on June  7, 2013, 06:38 PM ---Plageius flies in face of what I thought was a movies only  plan on this series.

--- End quote ---

Mara Jade?

--- End quote ---

She was planned as a Droid Factory release before the Black Series change-up, and Hasbro knew fans would be furious if the fan's choice figure wasn't a retail release.

Brian:
Not a bad lineup if true, I guess, but still a bit on the boring side.  But, the more I think about it, maybe that is how it will be from now on (until the new movies start up at least).  At this point in the life of the line, we've really gotten so many figures/characters that finding something new and exciting (and realistic to make) is a little more difficult overall.  I'm with Jeff that I'm still looking forward to new Han/Chewie figures.  I still don't understand why Chewie in particular isn't a figure that isn't constantly in rotation alongside the Vader, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, R2 grouping.  Keep putting that Early Bird or VOTC version once in awhile if you're not going to sculpt up a brand new one.  Hopefully it is coming.

Of this list, I'm excited to see what the Luke and Yoda will be like, as well as Snowspeeder Wedge, Toryn Farr, and Merumeru.  It will be interesting to see what newness they can bring Stormtrooper and Snowtrooper.

Diddly:
Literally the only figures that excite me on that list are Luke and Yoda, and I know they'll screw up Yoda somehow. We've needed an accurate OT Yoda for how long now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version