Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Hallmark Star Wars

<< < (23/26) > >>

JesseVader08:
That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time.  Post of the year!  :D

JesseVader08:

--- Quote from: JesseVader08 on May 17, 2011, 08:12 PM ---I have a couple of their "scene" ornaments, like Ben's presentation of the lightsaber to Luke (2007), Vader vs Luke (2008), OWK and QGJ vs Darth Maul (2009), and the Emperor and Darth Vader (2010).

--- End quote ---

I can now add Han vs Greedo (2011) to the display since my wifey bought it for me for Christmas.  My youngest daughter insisted I also get the Yoda as well since she thinks he's pretty cool.  ;)

Anyone else grab any recently?

Brian:
I picked up the Yoda a few months back as I always like to have the "series" ornament from each year.  I then got the older Falcon ornament via ebay, since I wasn't really getting them when that one came out.  My wife/daughter gave me the Slave I for Christmas, and I got the Han vs. Greedo one from my parents, so all in all a pretty good year for Hallmark Ornaments.  I actually really like the Hallmark ornaments, and we have a smaller tree in our basement that we decorate each year with them.  It is getting sort of maxed out now, so we may have to upgrade next Christmas.  I'd like to go back and pick up the other earlier "series" ornaments that I missed, as well as the vehicles (I collect OT only on both).  Otherwise, I've tried to keep up with the newer releases, aside from the exclusive ones.  I also have a few Spider-Man and Indy ornaments, which are nice too.

JesseVader08:

--- Quote from: Brian on January 10, 2012, 02:35 PM ---I'd like to go back and pick up the other earlier "series" ornaments that I missed, as well as the vehicles (I collect OT only on both).

--- End quote ---

I really like the "scene" ornaments and have been tempted to search ebay and see what they've produced in the past.

Jesse James:
I got Han/Greedo (last one, display model) for $13 this past weekend...

Forget what this year's nice ship was but I missed it. :(  I'm bummed.  I just brainfarted on these even going on clearance.

I have an extra Bossk exclusive here...  Anyone in need?  Maybe trade for somethign I've missed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version