Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Collection

<< < (3/6) > >>

Matt_Fury:
Plus the kid's probably kicking your ass in the game already.   :D

I Am Sith:
We gave our kids a Wii for Christmas and I bought this game the day after Christmas.  Since the boys are too young still to be able to play this, my wife and I have been playing for the past few days.  We're addicted!  Very fun game.  Can't wait to get to the end...

Ryan:
Am I one of the only people who doesn't really enjoy this game too much?

It is alright sometimes, but it gets a little too repetitive for me after awhile. The game is just so damned long. I really wish you could just go right into Free Play. It seems to take way to long to get all the achievements and really finish the game. I realy can't stand the ship levels, I can't even get close to True Jedi on most of them. I really don't like the ship controls.

Matt:
After playing through LSWI twice, LSWII once, and then Saga twice, to get all the achievements, yeah, I was about ready to throw it out the window.  But, I am an achievement whore, and playing through games that we don't particularly enjoy for a minuscule increase in gamerscore is just something us achievement whores do.  But yeah, I imagine that if I hadn't already played through the other games first, I would have enjoyed Complete Saga a lot more.  So it's not Complete Saga's fault.  It's my fault. . .  for playing and enjoying the games that immediately preceded it.

And go for the stud multipliers first, if you haven't already.  Once you get a couple of them, it makes getting True Jedi pretty easy.

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Matt on January 16, 2009, 11:58 AM ---And go for the stud multipliers first, if you haven't already.  Once you get a couple of them, it makes getting True Jedi pretty easy.

--- End quote ---

Not to sound like a complete ignoranus, but what is a stud multiplier?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version