Community > Other Toy Lines

ReAction Lines

<< < (19/158) > >>

P-Siddy:
Still haven't found these at any local B&Ns.  Count yourself lucky!  And nice score on the display!

Jesse James:
So if you want the playset, you can now simply pre-order it and you'll get one.  It's resin (IE: That's why it's $100, haha) and if enough orders come in they'll have enough to tool a mold for it and do injection molded plastic.  That's only if enough pre-orders come in.

The price at $100 isn't as outrageous now that I know it's resin...  Not cheap.  There wasn't mention of a price drop at all though, if enough orders come in to get a steel mold tooled to do plastic.

Clicky Clicky

McMetal:
Hmm, that's cool of them, but it won't be exactly the same as the first edition. And the packaging looks different too. I do applaud them for acknowledging their audience though.

Hopefully this helps to bring the price down on the SDCC sets too.

Jesse James:
I'm not seeing much difference in the base, just the box...  I actually like the black box better, than the blue one.  I think it just looks more in tune with the carded figures I guess.  It doesn't seem like anything is different but the numbered packaging for the LE blue box I'd think.

The bases seem pretty identical to me, at least in the photos, or as identical as something that's probably hand painted can ultimately be.

Greg:
$100 seems fair for a low production run playset. Very cool that Super 7 is opening this up for a pre-order for everyone not attending SDCC. I must admit I am tempted.

Jesse, is the Acid Rain statue/base set made from resin? Since I don't have any non-plastic toys, I am trying to get an idea of the construction/weight of the playset.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version