Community > The Bullpen

The Avengers: The Toys

<< < (2/66) > >>

shmashwitdaclub:
I just can't figure out why Hasbro has seemingly gone no waist articulation with this line.

Brian:
I think when Hasbro previewed these at SDCC (Cap, Iron Man, Thor) it was said that they were 3 3/4" scale (same with the Amazing Spider-Man figure they showed).  But, I think they have also mentioned in the past seeing a return of the 6" stuff as well.  I'm curious if we'll see two lines side by side (similar to what Mattel does with their movie/Movie Masters lines), or if it will continue to be the 6" wave(s) coming as exclusives later on (to Wal-Mart or wherever).

Scott:
Odd that the packaging features Hulk but Hulk is nowhere to be found in the Avenger preview picks at Entertainment...

efranks:
Have we seen any Hulk photos other than some concept art?  Maybe they haven't done the CGI Hulk yet and we don't know how he's going to look.

E...

Diddly:
I've been seeing the Avengers figs with the light up bases at TRU lately (I think they're exclusive there). Only seen Iron Man, Cap and Hulk, and they're $19.99 each so I'm passing on these repacks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version