Collectibles > Saga Collection '06

TRU Exclusive Endor AT-AT

<< < (56/57) > >>

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: Darth_Anton on July  4, 2007, 09:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on July  3, 2007, 03:00 PM ---Oddly, the AT-AT's are gone from TRU.  Either someone purchased them or they were moved to somewhere else.

--- End quote ---

I remember some stories about when this started hitting again that scalpers were buying them all up.

--- End quote ---

But these things were sitting there for so long; I doubt a Scalper would've taken them now.

I was there again today and at least one was back.

iFett:
Have you guys checked the storage rafters in other aisles?  I thought my TRU was completely sold out but they had about 10 or so in another aisle almost stacked to the ceiling...Same thing goes for the X-Wing

JACKOFTRADZE:
I would love to buy another but $100 is too steep to army build. I did not even open the first one I have but I know it looks killer. If it ever prices drops or if there is a sale I would splurge.

Nathan:
Out of curiosity I just checked on Amazon to see if it might be on sale there ... and good Lord, it's $149 now. ::)

EDIT: Never mind, it's actually being sold from a secondary seller thru Amazon. I forgot TRU and Amazon are no longer associated.

JesseVader08:
My local TRU has restocked these and have at least 5 of them.  I certainly didn't expect to see them again so far after their original release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version