Announcements > Announcements

JediDefender.com - Now Under New Ownership!

<< < (3/5) > >>

Padawan Wagaboodles:
I've appreciated the more regular updates of recent. Let's get this place active again!

Jeff:
Just a few updates in case you haven't been following along...

- JD is now on Facebook (which caused me to finally join facebook).  Click on over and check it out...

- JD is now on Twitter if you're into that sort of thing.  Come read us tweet/twitter/whatever!

- Yes, we're still working on making the Sarlaac Pit private.  It's ending up taking a bit longer than I would have liked, but better to do it right then to just do it quick and wrong.  Regardless, it's still happening eventually.

- Like the new Forum Ranks?  We thought it was finally time to add a few more categories and retire the sabers...

That's it for now... stay tuned for more!

clonebuyer111:
I am curious like stormie too I would like to hear the backstory as well , please share.

Angry Ewok:
I'll try to answer a couple of those questions for you guys - there's no backstage drama, or bad blood, or anything juicy like that, that brought on the change. Chris is still with us and still a very important part of the site. Really, the ownership change has just refined what everyone's duties are - we needed to focus on everyone's strengths and balance the workload better and so far that has been very successful.

I can't speak for everyone, but I know I'm doubling my efforts.

A.J.:
No wonder there hadn't been any front page updates for awhile  :P. I'm sure you guys will do a good job with this site though  :D.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version