Collecting > Other Custom Figures (non Star Wars)

GI Joe Custom Figures

<< < (2/6) > >>

Alyosha:
Here are pics of the customs that I did for the FrankenJoe contest this year.  Interrogator won third place.

Alyosha:
This is the first painted cast of the Samurai Warrior (Budo) for my business partner.  It features a removable helmet and both swords and is cast in the base colors of OD Green/Gray/Flesh/Red/Silver.  For some reason the green photographs a lot darker than it actually is.  Wierd. 

A little pose-off pic:

This is the first painted cast of the Dragon Lady figure.  She features a removable scabbard, sword and Uzi, and is cast in Flesh/Red/Black/Silver.  She has had all the articulation in the lower body reworked to allow for a complete range of posability with double jointed knees/ball jointed hips/ball jointed feet to allow for all the ninja poses you could want.

Alyosha:
Finally got a copy of ROM painted and just put it up on the 'bay.  I'm prepping the second set of molds so that I can cast two at a time.  As you can see, simple paint job to go with the molded metallic silver base.  Also a bonus, since it's all one color theres no need for clearcoat.  Anyway, enjoy!

Alyosha:
Here's the final painted version of the Gunfighter figure that was sent in by our bud Airmax.  He did all the mods and sculpting, and I just prepped it for molds and did the casting.  Really nice work on his part.  This figure comes with removable pistols (3) and will be cast in the base colors shown here (tan/black/flesh/yellow).  Enjoy!

Alyosha:
Here's pics of the painted Space Cowboy/Payload figure.  Just finished the clearcoat for this one, and fixed the paint discrepancies. Emjoy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version