Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Star Trek

<< < (2/75) > >>

DSJ™:

--- Quote from: DSJ™ on January 18, 2008, 11:48 PM ---The official website for Star Trek XI is online & will updated soon with the teaser trailer & so forth.
--- End quote ---

Yep, the HD trailer is up. Also, to the right of the words "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" is a blinking red light. Clicking it will take you to a new viral site with the URL NCC-1701.com. It features four cameras of the shipyard which you can bring into focus by changing the frequency. If you let the page sit long enough, the "offline" camera on the page will show a corridor for just a second.

JediMoses:
Can;t seem to find a thread for anything Star Trek; I wonder why.  have to admit i have liked some of the shows a lot. 

The movie has been delayed until may 2009. 

Ben:
Link about the delay.

Yeah, it stinks. I'm still hoping it's just post-strike drama, and it'll still be out this Christmas, but stuff like that never happens.

Nathan:
Weak sauce. I'm not particularly champing at the bit to see this, but hey it's a new Trek movie so I am sold no matter how unpromising this prequel/reboot (preboot?) sounds.

Still, summer is a more logical release time than Oscar bait season.

Darth_Anton:

--- Quote from: inadvertent imitation on February 14, 2008, 12:18 AM ---Link about the delay.

Yeah, it stinks. I'm still hoping it's just post-strike drama, and it'll still be out this Christmas, but stuff like that never happens.

--- End quote ---

They were having some bad strike problems with scenes that really need re-writes. For example, apparently, there's a SPOILER....

....Kobyoshi Maru scene where Kirk didn't re-program the computer to win as established in WOK. He slept with some instructor instead. That needed re-writing before shooting and kept getting pushed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version