Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Star Wars: The Old Republic

<< < (3/24) > >>

iFett:
Sweet!   :o

Is this not coming to PS3 or xBox?  I could never get KOTOR to work on my PC a couple years ago.

Jesse James:
I'm assuming not, as this is an MMORPG ala World of Warcraft and things, which I don't think work on consoles very well at all.

You should get KOTOR for X-Box if you haven't already iFett.  Outstanding game.  So fun to immerse yourself into it.  I've still not played KOTOR2 but am looking forward to it since we got a Nihilus figure.  I'm just lazy about gaming.

iFett:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on June  2, 2009, 05:21 PM ---You should get KOTOR for X-Box if you haven't already iFett.  Outstanding game.  So fun to immerse yourself into it.  I've still not played KOTOR2 but am looking forward to it since we got a Nihilus figure.  I'm just lazy about gaming.

--- End quote ---

Oh I'm very lazy on gaming too.  Been playing Resident Evil 4 on and off again for the past 2 months (I only get around to playing on Sundays for a couple hours)  Hell - I still have my Dreamcast and N64 hooked up even though I haven't played them in years.  I need to toss those puppies.

I tried to pick up a used Xbox a few months ago when Game Crazy was running a deal with the console and three used games for $60.  Thought it was a pretty good deal as I only wanted the system for KOTOR 1 & 2, and maybe Halo 2 but all of the employees and other customers started laughing at me and told me not to buy because they claimed the system and those games are just pure trash. 

I've heard totally different about those games from several people since then, so I have to find the time to track one down even though they're out of stock and Gamestop isn't selling them out of their stores anymore - only online apparently.   :-\

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on June  2, 2009, 05:21 PM ---I've still not played KOTOR2 but am looking forward to it since we got a Nihilus figure.  I'm just lazy about gaming.

--- End quote ---

Don't look forward to it that much or you'll be severely disappointed... :-X

Matt_Fury:
The trailer looks awesome!  Too bad this is going to be an MMORPG.  I'd prefer another KOTOR type RPG.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version