Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

2012 Movie Heroes Basic Figures (Maul cardback)

<< < (3/38) > >>

Scockery:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on September 13, 2011, 07:11 PM ---Hmm, "movie heroes".  Interesting name...  Curious though, why the change in names ultimately?  Ruling out EU all together I guess?

--- End quote ---

Get those space troopers while you can! 

Hopefully these will be the same figures we've come to know and love from LEGENDS but in attractive new packaging and at a higher price point.  :P

Jeff:
Interesting notes on the "Movie Heroes" basic figure line came up in the recent RS Forcecast interview with Derryl Depriest.  The "Movie Heroes" line is not just Saga Legends with a new name... there will indeed be plenty of "new" figures in this line since it's essentially going to be the main TPM movie line.

The line will focus on TPM for a while (at least for the movie's run) and then will move into the classic "best characters" style thing from the rest of the saga.  There will be a mix of repacks and new stuff... but the new figures will be "kid targeted", meaning ACTION FEATURES(!) like the rumored light-up effect/saber figures.  Due to the action features, the articulation will be more limited than the Vintage Collection stuff.

Jesse James:
Great...  Less articulation, action features on realistic figures...  just great.

P-Siddy:
That makes it interesting that there will be 'new' figures with action/light up features. Not sure I'll venture over to that line, but maybe glowing lightsabers, 2-1B's eyes and torso or Jawa eyes could do it.

Jesse James:
True, I'd jump on some of that, but at $9 or more?  I'm going to be really reluctant to buy anything I think just flat out sucks, but has a neat novelty built into it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version