Community > Other Toy Lines

ReAction Lines

<< < (88/158) > >>

Scockery:
Yes, it retro and all that but those MOTU just look worse than they should. I bet Triklops cannot rotate his eyes.

McMetal:
I got my Alien carrying case and Japanese 3-pack yesterday.  ;D

Rob, you'll be relieved to hear the 3-pack figures appear to be exactly the same as the previous version. I compared them side by side in a bright light last night and could not tell any difference. Packaging is cool though.

The carrying case was a super nice effort, better than expected. It's big! Two stackable drawers covered in a vinyl slipcase, very retro. Fits 24 figures total I believe. I got all my loose guys in there last night and they fit great.

And man, the Glow in the Dark Alien is freaking hellishly cool. They even added some darker inked highlights to really bring out the details. I wish I had more of these guys!

Muftak:

--- Quote from: Jeff on July 11, 2016, 12:29 AM ---Didn't have time to post these in here yesterday, and yes I know they are not technically ReAction, but I saw that Super7 has another wave of He-Man figures coming to SDCC!

http://super7hq.com/news/motu-375-action-figures-wave-2-at-sdcc-2016

--- End quote ---

I want to like this line...I really want to get into this line...

I was holding out to see what Wave 2 looked like before I decided on Wave 1. I'm slipping more to the "no" side now. Something here just seems...off. I don't know what it is.

And why Sorceress in Wave 2 and not Teela? I'm disappointed. I should be all over a 3 3/4" MOTU line. I wish I was.  :-\

JediJman:

--- Quote from: McMetal on July 12, 2016, 09:49 AM ---I got my Alien carrying case and Japanese 3-pack yesterday.  ;D

Rob, you'll be relieved to hear the 3-pack figures appear to be exactly the same as the previous version. I compared them side by side in a bright light last night and could not tell any difference. Packaging is cool though.

The carrying case was a super nice effort, better than expected. It's big! Two stackable drawers covered in a vinyl slipcase, very retro. Fits 24 figures total I believe. I got all my loose guys in there last night and they fit great.

And man, the Glow in the Dark Alien is freaking hellishly cool. They even added some darker inked highlights to really bring out the details. I wish I had more of these guys!

--- End quote ---

Got mine today and couldn't agree more with all of this.  The GITD Alien looks awesome when I turn off the lights to the room.  The case is like double the thickness of the old Kenner vinyl SW cases.  Looks really durable and well made.  The cover art on the front is a little lame IMO - I would have preferred more realistic art or even a movie photo.  I don't have the original 3-pack, but these guys will look cool with a space suit Ripley. 

McMetal:
Just read on Funko's page that the Landstrider set is a shared exclusive with Toys R Us.  :)

I was able to successfully pick up my SDCC exclusive Bruce the Shark from TRU in store, so I am now hopeful on this one. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version