Collectibles > Droid Factory 2013

2013 Droid Factory Wave 2

<< < (3/11) > >>

Nicklab:
Based on this Mara Jade Skywalker listing, it seems like Hasbro didn't have her in the pipeline during the last Fan's Choice Figure Poll.  You've got to figure that this wave probably won't be seen until at least March or April of '13.

Darth Vader Bespin?  Hasn't that one been in the works for about 10 years or more?  I'm interested to see how Hasbro is going to present that version of Vader.  The prototype of Bespin Vader that came out year ago showed a blast spark in Vader's hand.  Will this new version do something similar?

Yavin Ceremony Luke?  This seems like a case of trying to fix the 30AC figure.  That headsculpt was just pasty and pale, but the rest of the figure was okay.  Hopefully this new version will address the areas where the 30AC figure fell short.

The A-Wing pilot is kind of interesting.  Part of me wants the Sullustan pilot from the ROTJ deleted scene.  But another part of me wants a human A-Wing pilot on a Vintage card.  Seeing how the Vintage Collection is going on hold for a while, I'd like Hasbro to hold off on the human A-Wing pilot and save that for when the Vintage Collection comes back.  By that train of thought I think it's more likely that we might get that deleted scene Sullustan A-Wing pilot.

Most of all?  I'm hoping that Hasbro might at least have some images or prototypes of this wave to show off at C6. 

Darth_Anton:
Hopefully AOTC doesn't become another TPM. The Vader sounded very cool with all the accessories he comes with and as always I look forward to the OT characters, but sadly, there's no a lot new here from the OT.

Greedo The Green Menace:
I wouldn't mind the sullustan A-Winger, the first two waves are severely lacking in the aliens department.

Mister Skeezler:

--- Quote from: Jeff on July 16, 2012, 09:48 AM ---From the original Wedge discussion in the Vintage Wave 3.5 thread...

--- Quote from: Jeff on March  3, 2011, 05:01 PM ---Denis Lawson = Height: 5'8" (1.73 m)

Mark Hamill = Height: 5'9" (1.75 m)

--- End quote ---

Yep, short guy.

--- End quote ---

Cool, thanks. He is definitely a diminutive hero.

Diddly:
This wave really confuses me. Who was clamoring for a new Yavin Ceremony Luke? Yes, the 30AC one had a terrible headsculpt but that was easily fixed with the awesome Luke from that Falcon Training battlepack. Bespin Vader? Yawn. At least these last few Vaders have been something different, which is enough to get me to break my "Buy No More Vaders" stance.

I'm interested really in just the A-Wing Pilot. I kinda want one of those old women from the Blu-Ray deleted scenes, specifically that one that talks slow like she's on the phone with her grandkids.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version