Vintage Figures Which Have Not Been Updated

<< < (28/30) > >>

Matt R.:
3 left fellas  :D

Sim Aloo
Sy Snootles
Bespin Guard (moustache)

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Scott on January 26, 2012, 11:53 AM ---Good point Nick...I've seen that one debated before...my own personal list is:

Lumat
Sim Aloo
Blue Gonk
Death Squad Commander

I'm OK with the Bespin Guard, Hoth Commander and Endor Troops

--- End quote ---

I think this list is probably closer to the mark, and Lumat just got confirmed. 

We've certainly been over the Death Squad Commander thing enough.  That being said, I'd be fine with things if Hasbro offered the upcoming Imperial Naval Trooper in a grey/olive uniform running change.

Scott:
So on FB yesterday GH reports that Sim Aloo, Blue Gonk and Mustachioed Guard are on the very short list for the next time Vintage comes back

SnTrooper:
Something to look forward to in 2015+.

Spirit of MAC:

--- Quote from: Scott on July 14, 2012, 09:19 PM ---So on FB yesterday GH reports that Sim Aloo, Blue Gonk and Mustachioed Guard are on the very short list for the next time Vintage comes back

--- End quote ---

That was good to see confirmed, however expected.  Color/facial hair variants aside, Sim Aloo was really the only vintage figure left on my list here that was an absolute must have.  It's sounded for years like Hasbro's been interested in polishing off this entire list as well, so I'm sure we'll eventually see the rest of the minor variances get made too.  I'd love to see Hasbro just do a "Vintage-deco" wave similar to what Curto teased for April Fool's a few years back:

Obviously you'd need to add Ponda, Greedo and Momaw into the mix there as well to really round out the set, though they'd obviously be far more ideal in one of those Target vintage 3-packs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version