Collectibles > The Legacy Collection

TLC Millenium Falcon

<< < (3/137) > >>

Dan:
I am hopeful this sucker is BIG. Space is already an issue for the collection, but if I'm going to buy another falcon, it is going to have to be a 50% jump in size for me. I just hope it isn't $150 because it has 8 figures we have 4 versions of each already.

Diddly:
Definately going to wait and see pics of this one because like everyone else said, if it's not too much different than the POTF2/Vintage one then it's not worth it. I'd like for the cockpit to at least be able to hold newer figures (one of the problems with the POTF2 ship, not even the POTF2 figs fit inside), being able to sit 4 would be awesome. For the body I'd hope that the whole ship is playable, not just a sliver like the old one. I'd like to see maybe a hallway from the Dejarik (or however it's spelled) table to the cockpit and maybe a ladder to one of the turret stations. Oh, and smuggling floors that actually hold figures. :)

And having this thing set at $150... that can be both good and bad. Based on price alone, I'm guessing that it'll be released in the fall so that casual fans/moms will improve the sales. Let's face it, if it were released at any other time of the year it would sit because nobody except us would want to buy it.

If the pics impress me, I'll definately give up the cash and buy it. If not, I'll either save my cash or spend it on the AT-TE.

Darby:
Holy.  ****.  Wow.  For that much, I expect a completely brand new toy that should also serve as a small dining table.  Can't wait to see if it's for real.

iFett:
The Falcon has always been my favorite SW vehicle since I was a kid so I'm eagarly awaiting to see what they've got going for us.  I find it amazing that Hasbro is finally giving us some new larger vehicles, but we'll wait and see what pans out.

Thank you   :)

Nicklab:
Regarding the price tag, I wonder if this might be an attempt to broach the higher-end market?  Plenty of collectors have illustrated over the past 5 years that they were willing to spend a good deal of money on lines like Sideshow, Master Replicas, Gentle Giant and the like.  There are a good number of items being offered by those companies in this price range.

And then there's the prospect of parents buying it, too.  This price tag is less than a Wii, PS3 or X-Box 360.  It might seem like a bargain in comparison.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version