Community > Watto's Junk Yard

How much snot can the body produce? Or...

<< < (24/24)

Jesse James:
So I had a cold, which turned to bronchitis, which turned to a mild pneumonia, and somehow a sinus infection on top of it too which is lingering.  I've got the rest under control but now the sinus infection won't go away.  Not the worst I've had, but not the best either.

I blew a rocket in the shower yesterday morning, and it was neon friggin' orange.  And huge.  I scared myself.

I can't speak for all bodies, but mine's producing stuff I didn't think I was even capable of.  I'm grossed out and fascinated.

Morgbug:
Second cold of 2013 and this one's a gooder - cough, sneezing, aches, fever, congestion.  Frickin' commercial grade. 

Tracy:
I have already had the flu coupled with pneumonia three weeks ago  :(  I still can't seem to shake the weakness/wheezing from the pneumonia.  I am with Jessie - my body produced things I have never seen before, and hope to never see again.

Morgbug:
Mmm, haven't had one like this for a while.

Started a week ago, feeling tired, weak, loss of appetite. 
Muscle and joint aches set in the next day.
Third day massive headache and coughing like crazy.  Chest felt like there was a bolder on it and woozy the whole time.
Like an idiot I went to work on the fourth day - headaches, coughing fits, sneezing, snot out the ying-yang.
Stayed home, still coughing, ugly ass-**** coming out of my lungs.  ******* gross. 
Day six I stop coughing, thinking I've turned the corner.  Still headache and muscle soreness, sneezing and nose running to beat the band.  But at least the coughing stopped.
Stop. too soon, coughing is back with a vengeance.  I can feel stuff moving up from my lungs to, yum, my throat. 
Day eight, still headaches, still frickin' coughing, still producing more snot than a body has a right too.  Ugg.  But finally slept at night.
What will tomorrow bring...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version