Community > Other Toy Lines

ReAction Lines

<< < (158/158)

Muftak:
I was in a Books-A-Million store for the first time in a very long time this week, and saw a buunch of ReAction figures marked down to $10. The one that really caught my eye was Maria from Metropolis. I bought it and was surprised to see it rang up as $5 instead.

So that stuck in my head all week, and I decided to go back and grab a few more figures at that price. I got some Aliens figures, some Transformers, and some GI Joes all for $5 each. They also had some Robotech and Thundercats figures for those prices, and Pennywise the Clown, but those lines don't really move me.

I might have overdone it, but I know I'll never see those kind of prices at retail again. And now I realize I will have to fill some holes in my new collections with regular priced figures, but I can justify it as it evens out with the clearanced ones.

McMetal:
Yeah the Maria ones were really nice. I think there are like four different versions. They are really doing some cool properties now too. They just announced a whole line of Willow figures which some people have been dreaming about for years. It’s a shame they have gotten so expensive though. $5 is a steal!

I am trying to trim my collection down now just due to space constraints. They take up a lot of room carded and I have to keep it all at a manageable level. Some great stuff though, can’t wait til the Godzilla Ultimates start shipping…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version