Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - effexseven

Pages: [1]
Vintage Trading and Classifieds / For Sale - Lots of stuff
« on: June 7, 2007, 05:41 PM »
MIB - NRFB Rancor $39, near set of DROIDS coins $5-$25. Some oddball stuff.........$10-$20

I will accept check or Money Order only, sorry no paypal.

I will also trade, vintage only.

You may call me at 248-673-5311 (Dixie Toy & Card Co.) Our hours are Monday thru Friday 2-6 pm EST or send an email to me at:

Thanks, and I look forward to dealing with any of you.

Craig Ginter

Watto's Junk Yard / Re: wise, gallo, etc.
« on: June 4, 2007, 07:02 PM »
Hi John, without going into too many details, I'll put it like this.

The site is called (scum being the key word), or.......

I wish to be a valuable asset and contributor to forever.

You folks seem a TON more easy going, and most importantly, not Greedy.

90% of the people that run that site are cool and professional, the remaining 10% (I know they will read this)
better hope they never see my face :)

Vintage Kenner / Re: 12/32 back R2
« on: June 4, 2007, 02:48 PM »
I sold a C-8 version of this for $250 at least 2 years ago.

Those 12/32's are very* rare.


Watto's Junk Yard / wise, gallo, etc.
« on: June 4, 2007, 02:46 PM »
I was banned from rebelscum.

Now it's on ladies  ;)

Craig Ginter

Very, very nice. Beautiful box with tiny touches of white on the corners.

$37 plus shipping, will ship worldwide.


Pages: [1]