Author Topic: Xbox 360  (Read 117970 times)

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Re: Re: XBox 360
« Reply #225 on: August 15, 2008, 09:41 PM »
Wow the Brass Balls achivement on Bioshock has to be one of the more difficult achivements. I tried that COD4 Mile High one once and gave up.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 16, 2008, 02:54 AM »
I just got my fourth with Civilization Revolution yesterday. I just need Mile High Club on COD 4 to get my fifth. I tried it a couple times and stopped. I have since gotten back into Halo so I don't think I'll be going back to COD to get it anytime soon.
Out of all the big 360 games, Halo is the easiest for achievements.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 16, 2008, 10:57 AM »
Just a heads up, TRU is having a buy one get one half off sale on all Xbox 360 games starting on Sunday.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 16, 2008, 01:41 PM »
Thanks for that heads up. Now to find a TRU that has two games I want.  :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 21, 2008, 08:46 PM »
Too Human is out, you should look at that Anthony.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 22, 2008, 09:49 AM »
There's a Demo for Force Unleashed available to download. Played it last night, certainly worth it to start getting used to the controls.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 22, 2008, 10:11 AM »
There's a Demo for Force Unleashed available to download. Played it last night, certainly worth it to start getting used to the controls.

Crap, I forgot to do this last night. Well, I know what I'll be downloading tonight then.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 23, 2008, 11:20 AM »
Picked up Lego the Complete Saga and the Orange box from TRU's sale.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #233 on: August 24, 2008, 03:04 PM »
Nice Buy Anton,
Have you ever played halflife 1 before??
Its a very good game, you don't have to have played it for halflife2(ep 0) then episode 1 and episode 2, but i would recommend reading a synopsis since its a very in depth game. You're gonna love the series, and the TF2 is great as well, however, its much harder on console. especially for engineers, But its still fun non the less. Portal, is amazing. I <3 the companion cube. A very fun experience.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 25, 2008, 09:44 AM »
I played Half-Life 2 on the original Xbox and liked it very much. Was curious as to the original Half-Life, but never so curious as to actually look it up.  :P

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 25, 2008, 11:10 AM »
SO who all downloaded the TFU demo?

I did and played it three times. It's cool. Not shockingly so though. My opinion may change once I get the full game. I think the fact that it's long overdue has really dwindled my outlook on the game though.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 25, 2008, 11:13 PM »
I downloaded it and played it many times. I love it. The different ways to kill Troopers is awesome. I can't wait till Sept 16th.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 26, 2008, 09:34 AM »
I've played it several times myself on the harder levels. It's definitely a challenge and getting the force through to hit the target takes some work.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #238 on: August 30, 2008, 09:52 PM »
I had a little time this morning and played some Mass Effect.  I started a new character a few days ago (Vanguard instead of soldier) and I've been trying to get a few more achievements.

I have a little more time this afternoon to play some more and I get the RED CIRCLE OF DEATH!  Dammit!  Two-to-Three weeks without my X-box while I wait to ship it out, get it repaired, and returned.

On the bright side....I get a free month of X-box live.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #239 on: August 31, 2008, 01:17 AM »
And you can walk any of us here through the process now too, as I know I'm really not gonna dig that happening to me, should it happen, and I'll be unsure what the hell to do.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77