Author Topic: The Brotherhood (and Sisterhood) Of the Travelling Purple Pimp Daddy Kenobi  (Read 110257 times)

Offline red5sixx

• Youngling
  • How much for everything??
    • View Profile
Hey,

This is great stuff. You have to let me in on this with you DD.

red5

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
BTW, when I do this, I don't know how much he'll get to the great sites in St. Louis like the Arch, but I'll do what I can.  At the very least he'll make it to my office.  God knows I'll have fun explaining this one if I get caught.  A couple of my attractive lady friends at work already laugh a bit since they know I collect this stuff.

:P

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
Hey,

This is great stuff. You have to let me in on this with you DD.

red5

You can share in the figure hijinks...but if I hooked up with Amy Allen, I ain't sharing.   ;D

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
I'm glad everyone is getting a kick out of the antics of Ben and I. And Im also glad everyone is excited about getting in on their share of the fun. Hopefully by next week I will finally be internet capeable at home. So I wont have to plot these short hit and run commando raids at work and the library. I cant wait to see where Ben will travel next. I knew this would be a fun project.

Offline red5sixx

• Youngling
  • How much for everything??
    • View Profile
You can share in the figure hijinks...but if I hooked up with Amy Allen, I ain't sharing.   

-DD

DD,

That is ok with me i'm all over  C Fisher.

Red5

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Maybe old Ben can get a little loving from a Disney princess. Do you think he is into Ariel or Snow White?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Maybe old Ben can get a little loving from a Disney princess. Do you think he is into Ariel or Snow White?

Snow White.

Offline PenDragon

• Jedi Initiate
  • POTESTATEM OBSCURI LATERIS NESCIS
    • View Profile
    • the JackPoint
What? He has to choose?!?!? Oh come on... this is ol' Ben "Purple Pimp Daddy" Kenobi!

Offline Talon_Karrde

• Jedi Initiate
  • NO! This one goes here; and that one goes here.
    • View Profile
Nah, no princess for Obi.  I'm thinkin the chick from Hunch Back of ND

Count me in on the traveling wilberry Pimp Obi  ;D
This is my avatar. Talon Karrde

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
I'm looking forward to this... still haven't received it yet, but I'm sure it will be here soon.

One thing I would suggest, when sending it (use the post office) would be to get delivery confirmation, it's only 45 cents I think.

:P

Offline darth_ripley

• Jedi Initiate
  • i'm the monster's mother...
    • View Profile
i really like this idea Ennis, very cool and lots of fun...i can't wait to see what kind of "action" Kenobi will get as he travels around  ;)

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
After much delay he is actually on his way to Chewie. Hopefully he should be there in a couple of days. Getting to the post office isn't alweays easy in this town unfortunately. I have also sent the comic book that he appeared in. I would like everyone to be able to read that piece of crap and know that SW comics weren't always good. :(

And as far as the princesses go. This is Purple Pimp Daddy Kenobi, they would all have to take a number, and he would get to them all in order.

OF course as far as Amy Allen is concerned I think DD would have a fight on his hands.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Didn't Amy Allen play Officer Lewis in Robocop?  ???

Wait... just a sec.....no? Really? Oh...

Sorry that's Nancy Allen in Robocop.  :-[

Nevermind.

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Well, Chewie has informed me that he has finally gotten the fig. :-[š Once again i apologise for the delay.
I guess in keeping with the list of volunteers itll go something like this.

Chewie
Brent S
Master Phruby
Blasterš š( provided he's still interested)
Findswoman

more names will be addedas I go through the posts. I am anxious to see what hijinx Kenobi will get the rest of you into.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Too bad I didn't have him yesterday at Legoland. I could have had some really funny pictures.  He could have been staring up at the lifesize Darth Vader made out of legos.