Author Topic: The Brotherhood (and Sisterhood) Of the Travelling Purple Pimp Daddy Kenobi  (Read 110273 times)

Offline findswoman

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Findswoman Collection
Chewie, wonderful photonovel! (Photonovella? :) )  Definitely up to the high standards we have come to associate with your work.  Love the dramatic lighting in the mailbox shot at the end.

This is going to be such fun.  Gotta get the ol' brainwheels turning about where I can take this fun-loving purple fellow.  Maybe he can do San Francisco... of course, whether San Francisco will be still standing once Purple Pimp Daddy Kenobi gets done with it, is anyone's guess.  :)

(Darth Ennis, could you remind us of the order again?  As in, who gets him after whom?  Thanks a bunch...)

Cheers,
the Findswoman

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
So where in the world is our traveling purple pimp daddy Kenobi?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
To the best of my knowledge, he's in a box (or will be today) from Chewie to me.  Never fear, Chewie and I have some other transactions going so the Pimp Daddy will be traveling with company.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Yes, it will be in Brent's hands very soon.  Sorry for the delay - he's been keeping an eye over my cantina for a bit, but he's ready to travel.  He's headed to the pony express tomorrow.   :)

:P

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Ok, Brent S. has the figure now, can't wait to see what he does with this!

:P

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
Well, I wondered what happened happened to him. I figured he needed time to Dry out in the drunk tank before he got off on his latest adventure. ;D That Pimp Daddy Kenobi can really put them down. ;D Cant wait to se what he gets himself into next.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
I want to report that the Pimp Daddy arrived safely to my house.  I'll take a few pictures around the house and see if there is anything exciting we can do together.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Well, please hurry Brent. I'm next on the list and our favorite pimp daddy has a date with Sleeping Beauty and Snow White before his trip to Endor.

Offline hyouriittai

• Youngling
  • Objection your honor! The pod race was pretty cool
    • View Profile
Is this little project still open for more participants? It sounds awesome!
-Matthew H.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Pimp Daddy made a trip to Indianapolis with me this weekend.  My favorite NBA player had his number retired last night and Pimpy was in attendance.  Here is a wire photo but I'll update with actual Obi-Wan Photos when I get back home on Sunday or Monday

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Did the Pimp daddy get to meet Miller?

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Unfortunaltely the closest Pimp Daddy got was Row 15.  I got a couple of decent photos from Conseco Fieldhouse.  Not sure if he's going to make it to hte Indianapolis Motorspeedway though  :(

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
What kind of trouble is our pimp daddy getting into now?

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Well, unfortunately, life is getting in the way of Pimp Daddy getting more photos.  I'll try to finish off the shots of  him I've got planned this weekend!  I've had next to zero free time at work (gasp) or in the evenings this week.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Pimp Daddy Obi-Wan Kenobi is wrapping up his time in my house.   Here are a few images of our time together:

First up, our Pimp Daddy hasn't spent much time with his ladies so I made sure to correct this:

Next he spents some time visiting my collection at work:

and with all his Pimpy Masters:

The highlight of our time together was a trip to my parent's house for spring break.  We went to an Indiana Pacer's game at Conseco Fieldhouse:

We finished up with a little Texas Hold 'em - Pimpy Style:

Well, thats it for Pimp Daddy's time with me.  He's off to SoCal next with some time with the Phruby's.

(P.S.  Sorry my pictures aren't up to my usual standards, I took most of these shots withouth the minitripod I usually use)
« Last Edit: April 9, 2006, 02:04 AM by BrentS »