Author Topic: Bald or grey?  (Read 6686 times)

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
Re: Bald or grey?
« Reply #30 on: February 1, 2006, 10:51 PM »
I've noticed one or two grey hairs lately.  I blame my recent wedding.  ;D

I know that if I start losing my hair, I'm going to shave it close.  Those guys that try to hide being bald with hats or combovers are just silly. I'd rather just embrace it and go 100% cueball.
Got Clones?

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 2, 2006, 08:01 AM »
Well, I am going bald, at the ripe old age of 30 mind you.  So I keep my hair short, usually a #1 buzz.  Not really greying yet, but I'm sure it's coming.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 2, 2006, 10:01 AM »
I've got plenty of greys, especially along the sides.  Many are from my wife.  Many are from my children.  Most are from my students.

I was surprised when I grew a beard about a year and a half ago just how much grey was in it.  Lots of wee white whiskers poking through along my chinny chin chin.

Oh. .. and it would appear that I'm getting a fair bald spot on the crown of my head.  Nice.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 2, 2006, 02:45 PM »
My hair has thinned and receded. I'm too self-conscious and insecure to NOT shave my head.

I noticed that most of my (male) friends my age, with full head and shaved, are graying. I guess it's some consolation that whatever hair I have still has full pigmentation.  :-\

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #34 on: February 3, 2006, 03:35 AM »
Oh. .. and it would appear that I'm getting a fair bald spot on the crown of my head.  Nice.

My pastor had a funny story in his one sermon about how he had no clue he'd had a bald spot.  The man's been our pastor for years and he's had the bald spot as long as I can imagine.

Anyway, he said in his story how he had just found out a week or two before when his sister was out from New Jersey to visit him, and she said, "Oh my Ed your bald spot has grown a bit since I saw you last"...

How's that for letting you know you had one in the first place.  That's just funny.

BTW if God's listening, please don't make me go bald now...  Guys, check the traffic, is Greg(g) on?
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #35 on: February 4, 2006, 05:08 PM »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #36 on: February 6, 2006, 01:10 AM »
I'm bummed about that too Bill, and I really hope Stern does some kind of tribute to him Monday because Al Lewis was a HUGE part of the Stern show for years.  I know he considered him a friend and was sad he couldn't make it to the farewell K-Rock show due to his health.

The guy was a riot on Stern though, very funny.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77