Author Topic: Delta Squad on our way... to the ball!  (Read 5018 times)

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
Re: Delta Squad on our way... to the ball!
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2006, 11:42 AM »
I love the ball pictures.  But you have to admit that is pretty big bottle that Clone is pouring out of!!  What a great mini-diorama!

Offline findswoman

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Findswoman Collection
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2006, 11:52 AM »
I love the ball pictures.  But you have to admit that is pretty big bottle that Clone is pouring out of!!  What a great mini-diorama!

Thanks, Brent! :)  Yes, it is a big bottle.  It's dollhouse scale, which is 1/12, so that explains the size.  But what can I say?  These clones know how to have a good time!

... the Findswoman

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2006, 12:47 PM »
I cant wait to read this one. ;D I love the 4-lom Maitre'D  that is just priceless. BTW the one in the Antilles uniform is that the officer?

Offline findswoman

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Findswoman Collection
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2006, 12:17 AM »
I cant wait to read this one. ;D I love the 4-lom Maitre'D  that is just priceless. BTW the one in the Antilles uniform is that the officer?

Thanks, Ennis!  Glad you like 4-LOM -- I really wanted the maitre d' to be a droid, but he was the only one I had on hand.  Still, he was once a protocol droid, after all, so it works out. In my more recent photos I've given him a bowtie, which you'll see soon (I hope)...

Ah, you noticed my fifth odd clone in the Antilles uniform, who wasn't in the original Delta Squad photo.  I mainly made him because I had the Antilles on hand.  I didn't know before receiving the Antilles how different he and Organa really looked, so I was expecting it to look more like Organa.  But who knows, maybe it's an earlier-phase uniform (there was, after all, an earlier armor design too), or maybe he is an officer -- or maybe all the rest are officers and he's the sole grunt who's sneaked in...
In anyc ase, the possibilities are endless -- the "Antilles" clone is whatever your imagination wants him to be!

... the Findswoman

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2006, 04:59 PM »
Drop me a line when you finish this one, I think its a great idea and I want to see it when its done. :)