Author Topic: SAGA Snowtrooper  (Read 5648 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: SAGA Snowtrooper
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2003, 01:51 AM »
Yeah, it would be hard to argue with the CT Stormtrooper being the ultimate army-builder.  I would rate the Fleet Trooper as a close second though.  

After that, there are several in the running for third place.

:P

Offline Jedirhino

• Jedi Initiate
  • The party's over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2003, 09:10 AM »
Fleet trooper is an awesome one as well, tough choice!

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2003, 06:06 PM »
I like the new Snowtrooper.  I think he could have been better, though.  I remember him being on 'rumor' lists from a couple of years ago, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was meant to come out earlier, since his sculpt doesn't really reflect a lot of the advancements made lately.  I could be way off, though.  The thing I wanted most was a cloth or latex mask (like the 12" version).  I would have gone ballistic over that.

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2003, 02:48 PM »
I like the new Snowtrooper.  I think he could have been better, though.  I remember him being on 'rumor' lists from a couple of years ago, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was meant to come out earlier, since his sculpt doesn't really reflect a lot of the advancements made lately.  I could be way off, though.  The thing I wanted most was a cloth or latex mask (like the 12" version).  I would have gone ballistic over that.

i know what u mean about it being an older type sculpt. kind of like how they released that Qui Gon.
but...
this snowtrooper is still very cool and shall infiltrate the cold regions of my dioramas. i just hope i find a few. i really do live for imperial army pieces.

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2003, 03:10 PM »
i really do live for imperial army pieces.

That's exactly how I am.  My biggest priorities are and always will be my Imperial Army.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2003, 04:07 PM by dustrho »
dustrho

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2003, 06:49 PM »
Yup.  Imperials, Jedi, and droids.  Word.   ;D

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 1, 2003, 08:11 PM »
dustrho is this a joke?

NOTE: To view the pictures below in its full size just move your mouse pointer over it and click on it.  What you are currently looking at are just thumbnail images.

:D :D