Author Topic: TSC Recent Acquisitions  (Read 289706 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: TSC Recent Purchases
« Reply #345 on: April 8, 2006, 08:48 PM »
Yesterday I picked up a case VOTC from Target and this morning I got 2 more Biker Scouts. I'm willing to bet that this initial shipment is going to be scarce soon, but hopefully in a week or two they'll get more.

BTW, again, Target has it's own case and the quantity is 3200.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #346 on: April 9, 2006, 02:43 PM »
Found some U clones today at Target and got some AT-AT drivers at the TRU 3/2 sale.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 10, 2006, 02:24 PM »
Holy ****. I know you're not gonna believe this, but...

I SCORED A VTSC BIKER SCOUT AT TARGET!! WOO!! WOO!!

It rang up as $12.99. They also had all the other VTSC figures in the series.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 10, 2006, 08:34 PM »
Today I picked up a couple of the senate battle packs at Target. :)

Offline tonphanan

• Jedi Initiate
  • " Has anyone seen my wits?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 10, 2006, 09:30 PM »
Picked up utapau trooper and (Muftak) jedi
Throw an Ewok at him

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 10, 2006, 10:57 PM »
Picked up all the new vTSC figs plus an extra Biker Scout today.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 11, 2006, 09:49 AM »
I picked up the Skirmich Battleback yesterday. Didn't have to ask anyone to pull it out, it was on the shelf.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 11, 2006, 05:12 PM »
Coruscant jackpot!

I hit the same Target where I found the VTSC wave yesterday, and they restocked with ALL of the Coruscant wave. Strange thing was, they had two full pegs of VTSC yesterday, but when I looked today, there wasn't any VTSC figures at all! Glad I got my VTSC Biker Scout when I did... Back to Coruscant, I picked up Foul Moudama. The Fire Pilot looked tempting, but I only brought money for Foul and a bottle of Vault.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 11, 2006, 08:04 PM »
Got the Target Grevious today and I got a PM notice that my UGH Boba and Snowtrooper on the way. With that, somehow, I'm completely up to date on basic releases.

Now, for some more Army Builders.  :P

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 12, 2006, 01:02 AM »
Got a notice today that my UGH  Vader is on it's way...I'll be complete with those when I receive it.

In other news... today I got x2 Greivous, demise of, figs today with another Biker scout VTSC fig. at Target. Now I'm complete with everything currently available again(until tommorrow when something ELSE comes out ::) :P)

Offline Kill_Solo

• Jedi Initiate
  • You're a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 12, 2006, 12:43 PM »
I finally found another Scorch today. What's weird is the U.Troopers were not present, but all the other figures from the Geonosis case were. Odd.

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 12, 2006, 01:00 PM »
Yeah I am seeing strange case ratios.  Before my Dentist this AM I was first in at my closest Walmart and opend a case on the floor.  The contents were:

UGH Fett
UGH Cody
UGH Snowtrooper
UGH AT-AT Driver
Utapau Clones x 3
Anakin
Obi-Wan
Grievous
Foul Moudamma
Firespeeder Pilot

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 12, 2006, 01:28 PM »
I finally found another Scorch today. What's weird is the U.Troopers were not present, but all the other figures from the Geonosis case were. Odd.

Entertainment Earth shows a case called wave 3 rev 1 which has no U. clones in it, but does have a scorch...assuming it's that one?

The one Jim found, though..that sounds wild. 4 UGH's in one box?! What the? :o

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 12, 2006, 02:52 PM »
I stopped by TRU over lunch today and I was able to pick up most of what I wanted from the Coruscant wave.  I got the Firespeeder Pilot, Foul Moudama, and the repacked Obi-Wan Kenobi.  Plus, they had the buy two get the third free, so it didn't end up too bad.  TRU was well stocked, the first time this year.  They actually had almost all of the Coruscant wave, aside from Anakin and of course, Cody.  I stopped by WM as well, and after having bare pegs for weeks they were fully stocked as well.  It looked to be the Carkoon/Hoth/Geonosis assortment, and then as I was leaving there was a little side endcap (8 pegs or so) filled with parts of the Coruscant wave.  Everything but Cody, Grievous, Obi and Anakin.  I actually saw 4-5 Utapau clonetroopers today, although I left them on the pegs.  I need to cut back a little, and I already have two.  Now if I can just find that pesky Cody, I'll be caught up (aside from the VTSC).

Offline artooconvoy

• Youngling
  • Beep Boop Whrrr Weee Doop Bloop Sqweeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    • View Profile
    • These are the Tales of the Defeatist Completist
« Reply #359 on: April 12, 2006, 03:45 PM »
Today's haul included a VTSC Biker Scout and the Demise of General Grievous.  I would hae bought more of the VTSC if they weren't $12 a pop.
"Three suns aligned, pour forth their light, and fill the archer's bow with might." - Cryotek, Spectral Knight