Author Topic: A Large Woman, A Failed Hit, and YOU: Triumph for the Amazonian Masterhood  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
Nothing surprises me anymore.

EDIT:  What this article doesn't tell you is that the intended victim was 251 lbs. of woman.  That's like trying to rub out Jamal Lewis.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 03:52 PM by Dressel Rebel »
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
The hitman was using a claw hammer?

Without having finished the article yet, something tells me this wasn't a professional job.

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile

Without having finished the article yet, something tells me this wasn't a professional job.

Yes, the "hitman" worked as a custodian in her estranged husband's adult video store.  Perhaps if he had been wielding a pushbroom instead....... :-X
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile

I just busted out laughing when I read your comment.  I can't help picturing Alan Colmes when I read your posts.  That was really funny.

I can't imagine being strangled by a 251 pound woman.  The best part is that he actually did successfully strike her in the head with the claw hammer, but it just staggered her and she came back and slapped the choke hold on him, and killed him.

:o

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
He worked as a janitor at the estranged husband's adult video store.

I'm not so sure I want to know what his payment was.  :-X
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
EDIT:  What this article doesn't tell you is that the intended victim was 251 lbs. of woman.  That's like trying to rub out Jamal Lewis.

So she's a big woman.  Who gives a ****?  It's pretty tiring listening to people who think it's ok to rag on overweight people.  And I say this not as a mod, but as a human.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile

So she's a big woman.  Who gives a ****?  It's pretty tiring listening to people who think it's ok to rag on overweight people.  And I say this not as a mod, but as a human.

You don't see the humor in a man who's half the size of a woman (and a piece of trash and human debris to boot) receiving instant justice from a female who just happened to be twice his size?

Nobody here "made fun" of her for being fat or overweight.  In fact the only analogy in here was made to Jamal Lewis, who is pure fitness and muscle.

Try reading the posts.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
I love it...seemingly easy money, but no, death instead--terrific. The greedy bastard got what he deserved and so will the husband. Maybe it wasn't greed though on the hitman's part, maybe they were in a relationship with each other and it was about love? Nahhh. It really makes me wonder if the hitman knew/ saw the size of that lady and decided to assume that risk anyway-in that case the cause of his fate could be stupidity OR greed.

I like the message on the machine because big people can love too!

The DS

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
I just busted out laughing when I read your comment.  I can't help picturing Alan Colmes when I read your posts.  That was really funny.

I like to think that I come off as a little tougher and confident then that pushover.   :o

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile

I'm with Dressel.  I didn't read it as a fat joke, I read it as a holy-****-this-guy's-trying-to-take-on-a-woman-twice-his-size-with-a-claw-hammer joke.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile

I like to think that I come off as a little tougher and confident then that pushover.   :o

Yeah, probably.  I was more referring to the mannerism and wit.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Ah, I don't watch enough Hannity and Colmes (I watch none ;) ) to get the reference then.

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
First of all, what kind of Hitman goes in with a claw hammer?  Even if he was trying to make it look like a home invasion or something, I'm pretty sure that many thieves are better armed than that.  Maybe he took the term "hit"man a little too literally?   Weak rimshot after that one.

Second, for some reason I know you're not supposed to laugh at stuff like this, but yes you are....damnit.

I actually pictured this fight being much like the "Cherry vs. Landfill" scene in Beerfest.  If you haven't seen that, it's pretty funny.

Got Clones?