Author Topic: The "Official" Master Replicas Prop Thread  (Read 101854 times)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Re: The "Official" Master Replicas Prop Thread
« Reply #465 on: June 20, 2007, 08:23 AM »
I am praying that the TPM Kenobi FX saber gets made.

I have been praying for the same thing, but this late in the year, I doubt that they would go through the trouble...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #466 on: June 20, 2007, 10:50 AM »
It won't guys.

There is suppose to be one red... one green (yoda) and one more... but I don't think they had that one in mind.  :'(

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 20, 2007, 11:39 AM »
The EP1/EP2 Obi-Wan was on their 30th Anniversary product listing either late last year or early this year along with a Jedi Jow build your own force FX lightsaber.  I honestly would be shocked if we see either one of them...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 20, 2007, 04:47 PM »
Should be fun today about 12 PM EST.  I wonder if that third server will make a big difference.

Still crashed three times as I tried to check out...but I got one.
Beth

Offline SilverSpyder

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 20, 2007, 06:19 PM »
I am praying that the TPM Kenobi FX saber gets made.

I have been praying for the same thing, but this late in the year, I doubt that they would go through the trouble...

The Obi TPM FX prototype was at the MR party at CIV. So the chances of this being made are actually pretty good. The Dooku on the other hand..????????

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 21, 2007, 07:12 AM »
MR has been given permission to make both the Ep. I FX Kenboi and a FX Dooku.  If they can get it finished by years end, then we will get them.  I have seen picks of a Dooku prototype as well as the Kenobi one.

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 21, 2007, 09:01 AM »
MR has been given permission to make both the Ep. I FX Kenboi and a FX Dooku.  If they can get it finished by years end, then we will get them.  I have seen picks of a Dooku prototype as well as the Kenobi one.

:o :o :o

WOW ! I Guess I will be patient and grab these when they come out !  ;D

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 2, 2007, 05:42 PM »
I got my Medal of Yavin today and it wasn't packaged exactly as I was expecting.  I guess I didn't realize it would be packaged like the POTC coin so I was a little disappointed.  It sure is small - but I think it will work good once I can track down a 15" stuffed Chewbacca.  I can't seem to find a pair of scissor right now to cut it open but once I do, I'll post more pictures later.

Beth

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: July 3, 2007, 08:54 AM »
Needless to say, I saw this on display at the Master Replicas Party and when I got back I cancelled my order. While it is cheap in monetary value, it also comes off cheap in it's display value to me. The packaging is everything, and I think they dropped the ball.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: July 3, 2007, 03:40 PM »
Received notice of shipping on my Wedge scaled helmet.  Here's hoping it looks nice as an addition to the Riddell set.  Sure wishing they'd have managed to get the Tie Pilot helmet out as well :-\
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #475 on: July 3, 2007, 05:09 PM »
Needless to say, I saw this on display at the Master Replicas Party and when I got back I cancelled my order. While it is cheap in monetary value, it also comes off cheap in it's display value to me. The packaging is everything, and I think they dropped the ball.

I cannot think of a reason why any MR collectible should be left in the packaging.
« Last Edit: July 3, 2007, 05:10 PM by Matt_Fury »
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 3, 2007, 08:51 PM »
I don't disagree.... however.... the lack of a display box or stand make it a little lackluster....That is all I am saying.

Offline nitro

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: July 5, 2007, 01:56 AM »
My package arrived yesterday, but I've been so busy the past few days with a hectic holiday week at work. Looking at the pictures I almost regret getting the scaled Medal and feel I should've probably pre-ordered the scaled Wedge helmet instead. It's nothing against MR as I love their products, but this one has me feeling underwhelmed. I definately want to display it someway (minus the packaging like I do with the scaled sabers/blasters).

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: July 11, 2007, 02:16 PM »
Just a heads up, Master Replicas is running their Scavenger Hunt 'Christmas in July' sale today and I've come across the Yoda Force FX lightsaber for $79.99 and the Darth Maul Battle Damaged Force FX lightsaber for $89.99 already.  The add says to check back periodically durinig the day for updates.  Might be worth it for people who have been waiting to buy some MR items...

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 11, 2007, 05:26 PM »
Until 6pm EST, it's Luke's ESB mini saber for $12.00 and Vader's F/X for $79.00
Beth