Author Topic: 30AC Saga Legends  (Read 144633 times)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: 2007 Saga Legends
« Reply #330 on: May 24, 2007, 09:44 PM »
Considering the 30AC stuff is already impossible for a lot of folks to find due to the deluge of Saga stuff clogging Wal-Mart pegs, I'm guessing you'll see a lot of yes answers...  :-X

We're still sitting on vast quantities of Endboo, never mind the old stuff.  Now pics have surfaced of the Legends stuff on Canadian cards, which means we're getting it :-\  All I can say is thank goodness I pretty much wrapped up my TAC needs via ordering online.  I'm good through wave 5.  I won't be able to pick up any extras until they're plentiful, but at least it won't be so painful waiting for that to happen.

CND cards!?!? omg this is good news ;D
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 24, 2007, 10:50 PM »
I really, really, really hope I see the DarkTrooper in the wilds of retail... That's my most wanted figure out of the ENTIRE 30AC line...

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #332 on: May 25, 2007, 02:15 AM »
I really really really hope I don't see too many Dark Troopers in the wilds of retail.  That's my fear. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 25, 2007, 04:28 PM »
I really really really hope I don't see too many Dark Troopers in the wilds of retail.  That's my fear. :)

???

Offline poddie

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 25, 2007, 04:59 PM »

Agreed.  Looks like a potential pegwarmer to me.  He just doesn't even look like a Star Wars figure to me.

Offline poddie

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 25, 2007, 05:02 PM »
It was interesting to note that in the C4 pictures some of the Ep II officer clones still have the paint issue on the helmet (stripe not fully painted).

Offline Aucassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 28, 2007, 04:35 AM »
These have shown up in Vegas now; someone posted a pic at RS of Wave 3 plus a couple of AotC clones. And I haven't even found 1 Concept Fett yet.

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 28, 2007, 08:49 AM »
Well, the good news is that the Saga Legends line is carrying the same UPC code as the 2006 Saga Figures, meaning the current glut of Jerjerrods will never allow them on the pegs in most places.  The bad news is that the Saga Legends line is carrying the same UPC code as the 2006 Saga Figures meaning the glut of Jerjerrods will never allow them on the pegs in most places. :)

In all seriousness, I think that the 2006 Saga figures need to stop shipping already.  With Hasbro concentrating on other things in the coming weeks, such as the FF movie toys and (more notably for them) the TF movie toys, stores are going to be resetting, and it would be a perfect time to clear out all the old Saga stuff, making room for the 30AC figures to finally hit in numbers more than 1 case every four weeks.  But, with the Saga Legends sharing the same UPC, stores aren't going to be willing or able to clear out the 2006 Saga stuff, meaning that not only are the Saga Legends not going to make it onto pegs, but the 30AC won't either.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 29, 2007, 09:11 AM »
Well, the good news is that the Saga Legends line is carrying the same UPC code as the 2006 Saga Figures, meaning the current glut of Jerjerrods will never allow them on the pegs in most places.  The bad news is that the Saga Legends line is carrying the same UPC code as the 2006 Saga Figures meaning the glut of Jerjerrods will never allow them on the pegs in most places. :)

Seriously? The same DCPI as the basic 06 Saga line or the 06 H&V/GB line?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Online Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #339 on: May 29, 2007, 10:31 AM »
Seriously? The same DCPI as the basic 06 Saga line or the 06 H&V/GB line?

Yes, the 2007 Saga Legends are set with the same DPCI number as the 2006 TSC stuff... that is why Target hasn't clearanced out the 2006 figures because they are considered an "active" sku/upc by Hasbro.

This info was rumored for a while, and then finally confirmed by EE/Adam Pawlus a while back (see Question #4), but I think it went under most peoples radar...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline darkksith

• Youngling
  • Completest Crazy!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 30, 2007, 09:45 AM »
Definitely concerned on pegwarming...

I think some of them make sense, I know I'll be buying a lot of them as there's some unique and sorta new figures in there...  But yeah I'm very concerned about how some of these will warm pegs and screw distribution of the nice new stuff we all want in droves.

Can anyone please run down which figures in the first wave of Saga Legends are different in any way from their original releases (wave 2 if possible also)? I know that the Battle droid 2-pack and episode 3 clone trooper are different but what about the others? Since they are starting to hit this might be useful. Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 09:46 AM by darkksith »

Offline Blackwolf13

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
    • Omaha Fan Force
« Reply #341 on: May 30, 2007, 10:32 AM »
Am I correct in the assumption that the Saga Legends coins are movie specific rather than character specific?

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 30, 2007, 10:48 AM »
Yep.

Offline Blackwolf13

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
    • Omaha Fan Force
« Reply #343 on: May 30, 2007, 10:55 AM »
Thanks. Since I already have most of the Saga Legends figs in one form or another, it'll make getting the coins easier.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 2, 2007, 07:52 PM »
Looks like someone found these in Northern California, or at least one of them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-ROTS-SAGA-LEGENDS-SHOCK-TROOPER-LOOSE_W0QQitemZ300116661244QQihZ020QQcategoryZ101609QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Keep your eyes peeled, there are a couple decent figs in this sub-series.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!