Author Topic: Heroes on NBC  (Read 39634 times)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes on NBC
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 01:21 AM »
The invisible man introduced! A scum petty thief at that...I guess the cheerleaders' dad was right in saying not all people deserve their powers.

Nice episode and nice scene with radiation man once again. ;D

--DS

Offline Cory Chaos

• Jedi Initiate
  • Musically Inclined
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 09:43 AM »
I started to DVR the new season last night. Unfortunately, having never seen the 1st season, I'm going to have to go with a 13 minute recap on MySpace until the S1 DVD is out.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2007, 10:22 AM »
Last night wasn't a new season, it's still season one.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Dr. Zoltar

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2007, 02:30 PM »
The invisible man introduced! A scum petty thief at that...I guess the cheerleaders' dad was right in saying not all people deserve their powers.

You know, I was trying to figure that part out.  You could see him do something with the money and his billfold, but I couldn't tell what.  Making change from larger bills?  At first I was thinking "Why in the world is he paying for something when he's invisible and could take it for free?"  But that makes total sense that he was pilfering money.  And we get a sense of the range of Peter's ability as well as knowing that one invisible person can see another.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 10:42 PM »
Yeah, that bum was certainly pissed someone could see him talking on the stolen cell phone. The way he was laughing....I wanna see someone punch him in the mouth for my (it's just a tv show)viewing entertainment.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 10:56 PM »
omigosh! the part that gave me a chill was "Replica Sword: Courtesy of the Linderman Group"! dang, rich stuff, sent a shiver down my spine, making me want to know even more who the **** this linderman guy is! and judging by the previews, i think claires adoptive mommy dies next week. and who else saw the preview of the new hero during Deal or No Deal?
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2007, 01:29 PM »
Did anyone figure out the code to enter the Primatech site?
Adam

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 01:31 PM »
i don't know...i called the 1800 number and they told me that the code was MP36, but it didn't work.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2007, 01:32 PM »
i don't know...i called the 1800 number and they told me that the code was MP36, but it didn't work.

Just got off the phone.
It is MT36 ... filling out the application now, hehe
Adam

Offline Sithbaker

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Krackbrick Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2007, 01:38 PM »
Careers - Thank You

Thank you for completing our employee application. An HR representative will contact you shortly should your qualifications match our hiring needs at this time.
>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

Got an email saying
" Thank you for your interest in Primatech Paper. We will be in contact once we evaluate your application."

Just got a txt msg from them on my cell too, heh. Thanking me for taking time to fill out the app.

Replied back to the txt.
Just got this one:
Thank You, a Primatech Paper rep will be contacting you in the next few weeks..

;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 01:40 PM by Sithbaker »
Adam

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2007, 08:34 PM »

" Thank you for your interest in Primatech Paper. We will be in contact once we evaluate your application."

isnt that?...

David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2007, 09:31 PM »
oh sorry for the double post but i have a theory- ya know the cockroach thats been running around around next to SYLAR for that whole episode...and you know how they say that COCKROACHES have the ABILITY to withstand NUCLEAR BLASTS and even nuclear war...you guys catching my drift?...

SYLAR
COCKROACHES
ABILITY
NUCLEAR BLASTS
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2007, 09:38 PM »
Sylar won't be anywhere near where the nuclear blast is going off.  That's a different story arc, I think.

I've been saying for months it's the radioactive guy gonna cause the explosion.  Peter's going to need to absorb various abilities to get close to him and take him down.  That's how I see it shaping up.

Funny how everyone's converging on Vegas again.  It'll be interesting to see how Hiro and Peter continue to avoid each other until Peter gets a scar somehow.

BTW, how is Sylar still in his cell?  I figured he would have escaped after punching a hole in the prison with Eve.  I was very surprised to see him lying there with no explanation.
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2007, 01:12 AM »
BTW, how is Sylar still in his cell?  I figured he would have escaped after punching a hole in the prison with Eve.  I was very surprised to see him lying there with no explanation.

One of the online comics explain how he's still in the cell.  There are a few different ones which relate to each character, a good read and some background information on them.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2007, 11:49 AM »

One of the online comics explain how he's still in the cell.  There are a few different ones which relate to each character, a good read and some background information on them.

i havnt been able to access those comics. ive tried time and again, no success.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com