Author Topic: this place  (Read 5055 times)

Offline paploo

• Jedi Initiate
  • MORE EWOKS NOW
    • View Profile
this place
« on: June 8, 2003, 11:24 PM »
This place has a lot of names that  i know from rs. Names i havent seen there in quite sometime.  It is really great to see everyone here, and I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

more ewoks now!!!!

let me ask this...does anyone care if i type this @$$ or this

« Last Edit: June 8, 2003, 11:27 PM by paploo »
The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows-Aristotle Onasis

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
Re: this place
« Reply #1 on: June 8, 2003, 11:27 PM »
We could use an ewok troop builder 4 pack.

:-*
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 8, 2003, 11:30 PM »
We could use an ewok troop builder 4 pack.

:-*

Oh good lord, not another one ::) ;)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline TopJedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • The Toy Whore!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 8, 2003, 11:44 PM »
Welcome Paploo.......always great to meet another Ewok fan;)
Brian AKA TopJedi
sniperman76@hotmail.com

Always interested in trading for Clone troopers,Battle Droids and other army builders

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #4 on: June 9, 2003, 12:31 AM »
I agree we need an Ewok troop builder.

Regarding the language - I don't speak for Chris, of course, but since "ass" isn't blocked I guess it's alright to use it, for now, at least. All I can say about the language is that so long as you're not a constant potty-mouth it shouldn't become a problem. I'm not really concerned with the language filter right now because from what I've seen we've got responsible people who know what words should be appropriate.

Offline paploo

• Jedi Initiate
  • MORE EWOKS NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 9, 2003, 07:46 AM »
it is not that i want to use ***, as a matter of fact, I probobly wont ever use it. same with the post pad thing, i will probobly never use it, but I was just asking
The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows-Aristotle Onasis

Offline BushiFox

• Youngling
  • Say no to Priority mail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 9, 2003, 08:41 AM »
Ooooo.  Ewok troop builder would be totally awesome!

Not to mention a new ewok village...I wonder if we could get 8 ewoks for the price of 4 troopers, kind of like how most ewoks (except teebo cause he is a rebel) come in two packs.  Wow.  two troop builder sets and you have enough ewoks to conquer the entire empire!
Optimists believe this is the best of all worlds.  Pessimists fear the same may be true.

Offline Hung Solow

• Jedi Initiate
  • Public Enemy #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 9, 2003, 10:12 AM »
We do seem to spend an awful lot of time giving props to one another.   :) ;) ;D
« Last Edit: June 9, 2003, 10:13 AM by Hung Solow »
Blessed be the Maker and his Water, Blessed be the coming and the going of Him, May His passage cleanse the world. --- Dune: Dr. Kynes; Imperial Ecologist

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 9, 2003, 11:17 AM »
An 8 Ewok army builder pack (all different of course) would be fan freakin tastic. We need a new tree house set as well.

They need to release carded versions of the rest of the vintage Ewoks that havent made it out yet (as well as a better Paploo), then they should start cranking out the army builder packs. We need Wocklings.

Which Ewok is the old looking grey one that smokes a pipe? We need a pipe smoking Ewok......

And TEEK! We need TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

Offline BushiFox

• Youngling
  • Say no to Priority mail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 9, 2003, 11:29 AM »
Oooo.  teek.  How funny.  Maybe throw him in as a chase figure in the army builder set?  Ooooo.  And a wookie army builder set?  Hasbro is missing out on how cool army builder sets are.

(if BigDumbWookiee couldn't tell from me buying what, 10 from you was it?  I can't remember...a bunch.)
Optimists believe this is the best of all worlds.  Pessimists fear the same may be true.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 9, 2003, 11:36 AM »
I will admit some more Ewoks would be nice.  Like Chief Chirpa, a wookling, etc.  

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 9, 2003, 03:04 PM »
Yeah,I suppose I could always use some more ewoks for my diorama.

I love that post padding icon.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #12 on: June 9, 2003, 03:49 PM »
I, too, have always wanted the Pipe Smoking ewok... that dude just seems to know that he's made for life, he doesn't seem the least bit concerned with anyone elses troubles... Very cool dude.  :D

Offline Batman

• Youngling
  • I'm Batman!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 9, 2003, 03:54 PM »
It would be cool if we could get a female Ewok and some baby Ewoks to go with her ;D
Corey aka Batman

"Even the smallest people can change the course of the future."

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #14 on: June 9, 2003, 04:14 PM »
let me ask this...does anyone care if i type this @$$ or this

Well, obviously we'd prefer the place not become full of profanity, and would like to keep things relatively clean.  But we're not going to have any problems with @$$ (or any variations thereof), but using wildcards to get some of the other more serious swear words through the filter probably won't fly.  It's not a problem we've had to deal with here at JD, and we hope to keep it that way.

As for P3 (the picture), I know he's the last thing that most people are going to want to see over here, especially considering the fact that it's generally used as a response to absolutely meaningless posts, another thing we're aiming to avoid here.  We don't mind some harmless back and forth banter between members on occasion, but outright post padding is something we probably won't let fly here either.  We'd really like to keep the conversation interesting and worthwhile, since that's what our members generally come here for...   8)

As for the Ewoks, I'm all for some more figures of them - army building sets, carded, or otherwise.  Doesn't mean that I like their appearance in ROTJ at all, but since they're in the movie, might as well make my dioramas as accurate as possible - so fire away Hasbro!   :P