Author Topic: THE FORCE: New Photonovel! Teaser image coming soon. The wait will be worth it!  (Read 3125 times)

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
In Fall 2008...

He has wiped out the Jedi Order. He has gained absolute control over the Senate. He has gained powerful new allies. And his grand army has conquered thousands of worlds. The Empire has risen. For Emperor Palpatine, everything is going as planned...

Now only one thing stands in his way...ordinary people.

From the brave volunteer soldier who saved the life of his Jedi General...
...to the holonet talk show host who had everything figured out before it happened...
...and a young girl who is discovering she has Jedi powers.

But as the galaxy falls under Imperial rule...
...yet another evil is gaining power...
...that poses a threat to even the Empire.

'The fate of the galaxy could be at stake!'

THE FORCE
Volume I: Return of the Droids

A new photonovel coming to JediDefender, Yakface, Sandtroopers, and Echo Base forums Fall 2008!  8)
« Last Edit: November 2, 2007, 04:39 PM by Robo-Quack »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: TO THE EMPIRE: New Photonovel
« Reply #1 on: October 6, 2007, 09:44 PM »
This alleged photonovel is a year off. Do you really need to notify us now?

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 6, 2007, 09:55 PM »
Sure!

Amazing, isn't it? For those of you have been commenting on my invisible photonovel for several months now, I finally have a clear and definite plan! Writing and photography have begun and the first large batch of episodes should be ready by Fall 2008 at the latest.

Everything in the above post will be reposted in a couple weeks with pictures, I'm working on getting the preview ready.

Here's some of the characters:

JACEN FARELLE- This soldier was serving Mon Calamari Jedi Master Teprune in the Jalla system when Order 66 was issued. He warns Master Teprune at the last minute, saving his life. Obviously, the Empire isn't too pleased with this.

RIENA ORLAN- This young student is slowly discovering she's not like the other kids. She has Force powers. Unfortunately, as cool as this is it also comes with an ability that's not so great. Riena is kept awake at night by horrible visions of the future, including...well, if I gave examples it would ruin things.

DERIK YOLEMAN- This holonet talk show host lost his show when he started pointing out that Palpatine was getting way too powerful, and started forming theories about what Palpatine might be planning on doing with that power. One day, a strange man warns him that he has mere hours to run before Palpatine goes after him for his 'crimes.' But will he just disappear and shut up? Probably not, because then I wouldn't have a very interesting character!

Pictures and previews will be up very soon, it should be an incredible photonovel!  8)
« Last Edit: November 2, 2007, 02:58 PM by Robo-Quack »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline raziel871

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 7, 2007, 05:47 AM »
 :P Quack wasn't this THE FORCE before?

It's been a long time since you announced that series I hope that you invest some serious time into your visuals - I would imagine otherwise that people are gonna be a little disgruntled - this isn't a diss or anything but I'm just warning you dude ;D

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 7, 2007, 11:35 AM »
Yes it was. But the story just stopped when it started to suck, and my photonovel writing came to a screeching halt.  :-\

As for the visuals, they're gonna be amazing. They will make the photonovel look more like a movie.  :o
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 9, 2007, 04:07 PM »
So you're starting over?  I can see that happening as new ideas pop into your head, and others you did have turn out to not go in the direction you had hoped for.  Over the years I have definitely had my share of peaks and valleys in coming up with ideas for my own series.

But once you create a character that you really feel fits in well with the Star Wars universe, you should be able to work that character into the Star Wars saga.  Good luck with this, and if you can, maybe a teaser poster would help grab people's attention.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Re: THE FORCE: New Photonovel
« Reply #6 on: November 2, 2007, 02:56 PM »
I know what I'm doing this time, and as I write these episodes I'm realizing how good the idea of starting over really was. The novel part of the photonovel is SO much better and makes SO much more sense. I'm really happy with how things are going so far.

The new photonovel's name will be 'THE FORCE.' I finally decided on that today. And a teaser image that includes the main characters will be posted very soon.

I promise everyone that the wait will be worth it, and once the previews start and the first episode is premiered, you guys will see why it took so long and was so hard to create!
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Good luck with it, and I look forward to reading it.  One piece of advice about the story-telling aspect that might help you overcome past obstacles would be to have an overall story arc where you want the main plot to go.  That way you have a plan for the entire novel, but you still have some leeway to add to it when you get more ideas.
This is the way.

I have spoken.