Author Topic: FS: Transformers Titanium 6" Soundwave; free Ronan the Accuser FF BAF Cape!  (Read 883 times)

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
Okay, once again, I've run across some loose items that I was hoping someone here might want.  As always, everything is loose/mint/complete, has been stored in a Plano case since it's release (except for the vehicle I'm selling, obviously), and has not been used in any clandestine political assassinations. :)

Prices do not include shipping, I accept payment in the form of a US postal money order OR well-concealed cash (at your own risk), and I would prefer it if you had some feedback around these parts. :)  That said, on to the list of stuff nobody will want:

LOOSE/MINT/COMPLETE ACTION FIGURES:  $2.00 each plus shipping

-2006 TSC Fifth Fleet Security Clone Trooper with blaster, antenna, and stand PENDING

-2007 30AC Animated Debut Boba Fett with jet pack, blaster, pitchfork of doom, and coin PENDING

MISCELLANEOUS OTHER CRAP:

-Cape from Hasbro Fantastic Four Marvel Legends Ronan the Accuser BAF series.  I only wanted Doom, and wound up with a cape.  This is free to anyone who needs it.  Just PM me with your mailing address and I'll get it out to you. :)

-Transformers 6" Titanium Series Soundwave:  Although he's been opened and transformed once or twice, he comes complete with the box and instructions.  He also includes the mini-Laserbeak, although when you receive the package, he'll be inside Soundwave's chest and not in the plastic bubble where he was originally packed.  $8.00 plus shipping. PENDING

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.  Thanks for looking! :)

« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 08:23 PM by DoctorPadawan »