Author Topic: More from TFU - Rumors/Speculation  (Read 56016 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: More from The Force Unleashed?
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2007, 12:04 PM »
The Force Unleashed deluxe lightsaber set has a green saber and a red saber...that could indicate that there are multiple paths for Secret Apprentice to travel.  So a light side and dark side version seem likely.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2007, 12:08 PM »
The Force Unleashed deluxe lightsaber set has a green saber and a red saber...that could indicate that there are multiple paths for Secret Apprentice to travel.  So a light side and dark side version seem likely.

That's good news about the saber - I'd say you're right, there will probably be a light and dark side of the figure then... imagine though if they dropped a bomb like this -

Nice Jedi

Mean Jedi

« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 12:08 PM by CHEWIE »

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2007, 03:31 PM »
I saw the Force Unleashed color-change lightsaber today at retail.  Looks like things are starting to make their way out.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2007, 03:43 PM »
im not sure if these have been out for a while or not but i saw the minatures at a local TRU.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2007, 04:36 PM »
That's awesome that there have been some leaks already... I've got a friend who just started as an electornics rep, and has access to the stockrooms... I'll tell him to keep an eye out.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: More from The Force Unleashed - Stormtrooper Repaints
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2007, 02:10 PM »
Yeah, I am REALLY hoping for a Proxy figure. It's a neat take on 3PO. Similar but with these illuminated purple ringed holo projectors on several places on his frame.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2007, 03:15 PM »
I guess for me, there's still too much mis-information going on regarding exactly what we're getting for The Force Unleashed sub-line. I want to believe the 411 report, but it has had some things wrong in past years. I want to believe Hasbro's comment that there will not be any more Force Unleashed figures beyond Wave 2, but this whole discussion centers around a figure that isn't in Wave 2 but is clearly based on The Force Unleashed.

I understand Hasbro has to be hush-hush - it makes the buyers for WalMart and Target feel like they're working for the CIA. Also, Hasbro doesn't want their ideas to get out before they're in stores 'cause the Mattel and Playmates lines for The Force Unleashed might steal some of their ideas and make their Force Unleashed figures even better.  ::)
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Darth Vorax

• Youngling
  • Will To Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2007, 12:55 AM »
I dont like Morrison being used so much or 501st guys.

These figures are so-so. The worst thing about the Stormtroopers is that they are terribly dated. Their boots alone are so 1970ish its laughable.

Biggest complaint though is the lack of the old Kenner blasters, they were the best, not these dinky things they give now, WTF?!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2007, 01:54 AM »
The "dinky" things are to-scale to the figures...  Well, usually. :)

So...  Yeah, Kenner guns are just a tad (like about 5 times) too big. ;)  Not something I'd like to go back to...  Like going back to buff sculpts and things.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth Vorax

• Youngling
  • Will To Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2007, 03:05 AM »
Well at least they looked like some kinda Assault rifle..besides they remind me of that old Stormtrooper toy gun I used to play around with. :)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 03:06 AM by Darth Vorax »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2007, 10:07 AM »

Biggest complaint though is the lack of the old Kenner blasters, they were the best, not these dinky things they give now, WTF?!

I got a ton of those old ones if you wanna swap...   ;D
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Vorax

• Youngling
  • Will To Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2007, 01:49 PM »

Do ya?  ;)

I just like these better:(I think the closest we have now is the Battle Droid blasters, which I like to equip my Imperial with)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 26, 2007, 10:27 AM »

Do ya?  ;)

I just like these better:(I think the closest we have now is the Battle Droid blasters, which I like to equip my Imperial with)

Well, that exact one, with the ridges on the grip, is IG-88's gun. I don't have extra's of that one, but the the non-IG-88 blasters that are the same exact size, I have a ton of.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
More from The Force Unleashed
« Reply #118 on: February 7, 2008, 01:43 AM »
It would be cool if they made this guy. I'm always keen to new alien Jedi.

Kazdan Paratus

I remember my dream now.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
More from The Force Unleashed
« Reply #119 on: February 7, 2008, 01:47 AM »
Yeah, he's supposedly a Jedi that kinda goes off the deepend post-Order-66, and that makes him cool to me...  Plus he's smaller which I think makes him cool in design, but that's me.  I guess in FU he can use the force to put together "junk" into destructive "beast-like" things...  Sounds like a real freak.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77