Author Topic: More from TFU - Rumors/Speculation  (Read 56010 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
More from The Force Unleashed
« Reply #120 on: February 7, 2008, 08:14 AM »
I would buy a figure of him.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
More from The Force Unleashed
« Reply #121 on: February 7, 2008, 09:05 AM »
It would be cool if they made this guy. I'm always keen to new alien Jedi.

Kazdan Paratus

They have in miniature form!

Here's his stat's from the mini game:
Kazdan Paratus
Set:   Force Unleashed
Faction:   Republic   Number:    2/60
Cost:   55   Rarity:   R
Attack   12   Hit Points:   110
Damage:   20   Defense:   18
Special:   
Unique. Melee Attack; Double Attack
Affinity (May be in a Rebel squad)
Droid Mark (When this character activates, you may choose an allied Droid character within 6 squares. Until the start of the next round, that character gains Draw Fire [If an enemy targets an ally within 6 squares of this character, you may force that enemy to target this character instead if it can; save 11])
Immediate Droid Reserves 30 (If you roll exactly 5, 10, 15, or 20 for initiative, you can add up to 30 points of non-Unique Droid characters from any faction to your squad, adjacent to this character, immediately before your first activation of the round)
Force:   
Force 3
Lightsaber Block (Force 1: When hit by a melee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11)
Lightsaber Deflect (Force 1: When hit by a nonmelee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11)
Surprise Move (Force 1; Once per round, after initiative is determined, this character can immediately move up to his Speed before any other character activates)
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: More from The Force Unleashed? - Rumors/Speculation
« Reply #122 on: February 7, 2008, 10:42 AM »
That alien's face just doesn't look Star Wars to me... give him solid black eyes or something, and I can buy into it more.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 7, 2008, 10:50 AM »
That guy looks really cool. He kind of reminds me of Tsui Choi with arms on his back.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 7, 2008, 12:23 PM »
From the looks of it, the arms are appendages much like Dr. Octopus or Iron Spider. They are not part of his fleshly form.

They may be an extension of his rather unique Force skill of compiling junk parts to form working creatures.

I'm really interested in seeing how that part plays out in the game. The small vid that's now out there shows a little of this and it looks very cool.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline ctonra

• Jedi Initiate
  • J316
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 7, 2008, 02:14 PM »
Interesting that the article lists only the Playstation and Xbox formats for the game now and not for the Wii.   
Stimpy, sometimes your wealth of ignorance astounds me.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 7, 2008, 03:39 PM »
Interesting that the article lists only the Playstation and Xbox formats for the game now and not for the Wii.   

Would be nice if that meant we are getting teh game sooner than Wii owners. No offense to those who were going to get this for Wii, but dang, I want to play that game now not later...

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 8, 2008, 09:07 AM »
Slightly OT, but does anyone know if this will be a multiplayer game for the 360?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 8, 2008, 12:18 PM »
Anton, I think I read somewhere that it's one player only.

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
TFU
« Reply #129 on: February 9, 2008, 11:16 PM »
Anton, I think I read somewhere that it's one player only.

i thought they said something about it having multiplayer duals for the Wii  :-X im not sure though.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
TFU rumors
« Reply #130 on: April 3, 2008, 12:40 PM »
I was listening to the new Collector Cast (through the Force Cast) with Dan Curto, and at about the 38:20 mark in the podcast, he starts talking about some rumors that they have heard.  Items mentioned were some one-time planned multi-packs (apparently briefly listed at TRU.com) for Force Unleashed.  There was a "heroes" pack and a "villains" pack, with each pack basically containing slight repaints or tweaks of the previous figures and one new figure for each pack - Shaak Ti for the Heroes and Palpatine for the villains.  He does say that these have since been cancelled, and they don't know when/if these will show up.  He also mentions a rumored Comic Pack with Shaak Ti and the Secret Apprentice, but with the delays of the game/comic, it might not be until next year (if ever).  Just thought I'd pass it along, for anyone interested.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 3, 2008, 02:14 PM »
Thank you very much for that tidbit Brian... a new Shaak Ti and Palpatine from the game?  Man I hope that comes to light.   :-\

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 3, 2008, 03:06 PM »
I think Shaak Ti is the only character in the Star Wars universe that has done more after she died than when she was alive.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #133 on: April 3, 2008, 03:54 PM »
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 3, 2008, 05:31 PM »
I think Shaak Ti is the only character in the Star Wars universe that has done more after she died than when she was alive.

So she's like Tu Pac for the Star Wars universe.  :P
« Last Edit: April 3, 2008, 05:31 PM by jedipurge »
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge