Author Topic: Hasbro 3.75" Indy Wishlists  (Read 12564 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Hasbro 3.75" Indy Wishlists
« on: June 18, 2007, 06:19 PM »
Here is my quick wish list for Indy figures. Some are taken from the original line others have never been made.

1. Indy w/ gun, pouch, whip, and Gold Idle
2. Indy in German uniform
3. Indy w/ Knife no jacket
4. Indy w/ removable hat & grail
5. Henry Jones w/ removable hat & grail diary
6. Young Indiana w/ cross and dog
7. Marion Ravenwood w/ medallion
8. Belloq w/ map
9. Belloq in Ceremonial Gown
10. Sallah w/ torch
11. German soldier w/ gun
12. German Mechanic w/ wrench
13. German General w/ baton
14. Dr. Shnieder w/ false grail
15. Marcus Brody
16. Knight w/ armor & sword
17. Mola Rom w/ removable head gear
18. Short Round w/ removable cap
19. Willie in gold/red dress w/ diamond & antedote
20. Giant Thugee
21. Cairo Swordsman w/ sword
22. Toht w/ gun & coat
23. Donalvin w/ grail tablit
24. Casim w/ gun (brotherhood guy)

Beast assortment:
25. Sallah w/ red hat with Camel
26. Indy w/ white horse
27. Henry w/ bandana with brown horse

Playsets:
28. Well of Souls w/ snakes, ark, & Cermonial Indy
29. Streets of Cairo w/ Arab Spy & monkey
30. Underground Venice tomb w/ coffins, skeletons, second marking(shield), & rats
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 02:45 PM by Jeff »
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Indy Figure Wishlists
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 08:51 PM »
Nice list, evenflow. I really like the IJ series. But the figures, which Im very thrilled to hear will be made, MUST be 3.75" scale and include original trilogy characters for me to be as crazy about this line as I think Im gonna be.  8)

This is great news!
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
wishlists
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 02:57 PM »
For figures, I'd love to see Sallah w/Fez hat, Nepal Thug, Indy w/out coat, Indy Arab Disguise, Indy German Disguise, German DAK Trooper, German Officer, Freighter Captain, German U-Boat Captain/Crewman, German Camera Crew, Arab Marion smacks with the pan, White robed, black wrap/masked Arab thug (since there were so many), German Gestapo Agent (Cairo), etc., etc.

And that's just Raiders...  I don't know if Indy will have that kind of life though, like Star Wars, but I'd dig seeing some figure greatness really from all 4 films.  But 1 and 3 will be my biggies for wanting the most figures, without a doubt.

Looks like possibly removable headgear on the Monkey Man and Swordsman too...  Definite gaps in the swordsman's turban anyway.  Very cool, and look fantastic with at the very least decent articulation.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 01:13 PM by Jeff »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
wishlists
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 06:44 PM »
I was really happy to see Sallah in the case after he wasn't in the presentation.

I'd also like to see Toht and Belloq in his desert outfit rather than the robes.  A nameless German with motorcycle would be cool as well.  And seriously, who doesn't want a new map room playset?  The vehicles and such would be fun to see but I probably won't be buying them.

Although Short Round and Willie would be cool from ToD I'm kind of cool on that film.  I guess Ram would be a good character, he could come with beating heart accessory.

I definitely want to see Dr. Henry Jones from TLC and I'd even buy a motorcycle with sidecar.  Another Sallah would be neat as would a River Phoenix young Indy.  Throw in Elsa and Walter Donovan (who doesn't want another Julian Glover action figure!) and I'd have about everything I wanted.  Oh, and a horse!  I want a horse for Indy.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
wishlists
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 10:14 PM »
For figures, I'd love to see . . . Arab Marion smacks with the pan. . .

You want an action figure based on this guy:

For real?

Alright, then I want a figure of this guy:

For real.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
wishlists
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 10:29 PM »
Satipo.  ;)  :D

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
wishlists
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 10:36 PM »
Couple other things:

For figures, I'd love to see Sallah w/Fez hat

Sallah wore the Fez hat in Last Crusade, not Raiders.

Looks like possibly removable headgear on the Monkey Man and Swordsman too...  Definite gaps in the swordsman's turban anyway.

Those gaps seemed kind of strange to me, too, until I was looking through screencaps and saw this:

Looks pretty accurate--I don't know why those characters would have removable headgear in the first place.

I'd also like to see Toht and Belloq in his desert outfit rather than the robes.

Me too, on both.  I guess Belloq in his "Jewish ritual" outfit is a more-interesting figure than Belloq in his white shirt and jacket.

Although Short Round and Willie would be cool from ToD I'm kind of cool on that film.

I wouldn't mind seeing an Indy from the opening Club Obi-Wan scene.  I always thought he looked like a cool mofo in that white tux of his.

I guess Ram would be a good character, he could come with beating heart accessory.

He's not my favorite, but I think Mola Ram would make for a really cool-looking action figure.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
Iwishlist
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 10:52 PM »
I'm very happy that we're gettting these figs, however, I alwys wanted a Marion in her Nepal bartender outfit.

"I'm your God d*mn partner!"

I also think that Belloq in his Jungle Attire with the pith helmet would be very, very fun.  Too bad we won't get many of these ideas...

Oh, and the craziest figure in the world would be the Old Knight from Last Crusade!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 11:12 PM by speedermike »
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
wishlists
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 12:51 AM »
Oh, and the craziest figure in the world would be the Old Knight from Last Crusade!

I would TOTALLY buy that figure!   ;D

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
wishlists
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 02:21 AM »
For figures, I'd love to see . . . Arab Marion smacks with the pan. . .

You want an action figure based on this guy:

For real?

Yes...

Marion even comes with the pan...  And tell me that guy's teeth aren't as iconic as an ice cream maker...  You can't.  I want that freak in plastic.

Who's the guy you pictured?  Was he one of the guys that set off the traps in TLC at the end, or no?  I don't recall him.

And I thought Sallah had a Fez on in the streets of Cairo...  Like when he saved Indy at the bar with the kids, and when he was with Indy at the old guy's place with the poisoned dates?  Either way, I'll take Sallah in a Fez...

Wait, does this mean we should (or is it even ok?) put Hitler with a Dr. Jones Diary accessory on our wishlists?  He is a bumbling putz in that scene afterall...  right?  Still not ok?  :(
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 02:24 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
wishlists
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 02:39 AM »
Marion even comes with the pan...  And tell me that guy's teeth aren't as iconic as an ice cream maker...  You can't.  I want that freak in plastic.

Fair enough.  I guess you're more into Indy than I am.

Who's the guy you pictured?  Was he one of the guys that set off the traps in TLC at the end, or no?  I don't recall him.

. . .or maybe not.   :-X

Nah, that guy was working on some scaffolding during the desert truck chase in Raiders, falls onto the truck for a moment.  Indy and a Nazi share a laugh about it, and then Indy knocks him out of the truck.  Funny little scene.

And I thought Sallah had a Fez on in the streets of Cairo...  Like when he saved Indy at the bar with the kids, and when he was with Indy at the old guy's place with the poisoned dates?  Either way, I'll take Sallah in a Fez...

I don't think so, Sir:

Wait, does this mean we should (or is it even ok?) put Hitler with a Dr. Jones Diary accessory on our wishlists?  He is a bumbling putz in that scene afterall...  right?  Still not ok?  :(

No, not okay.   >:(  I'm planning on using my 2004 Saga Admiral Ozzel figure to make a custom Hitler action figure, though.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
wishlists
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 03:16 AM »
Ah, ok...  I know the guy now from the scaffolding.  The Fez thing I just must've brainfarted on since he's in busy arab streets when he's sporting the Fez.  I must've just blended that in with the Cairo sequences before the dig.  Oh well, I'll still take him.

He still has a dumb hat on too, you must admit, so it's an easy mistake I think.

No Hitler but customs are ok?  I suppose I have an extra Ozzel somewhere.   ::)

Still, does that mean the SS guy from TLC is ok, or Toht since he's a Gestapo agent?

Regular DAK guys and other Germans like the Mechanic and the flying wing Pilot or U-Boat commander would be just generic German military, but the clear Nazi Party members maybe aren't as likely as figures.  Toht would be neat since he was important and had an original figure and all, but is that kind of a figure ok in today's world?  I wonder... 

I'm really all about obscurity in the IJ line though, but I don't hold out much hope for it...

For Temple I'd like (at least):

-Mola Rom
-Large Thugee
-Regular Thugee
-Indy
-Indy Damaged
-Indy Ceremony
-Short Round
-Willie

And Indy in his tux too...  He did look badass.  Like the guy that would've kicked Bond's ass for wearing the same outfit.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro 3.75" Indy Wishlists
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2008, 03:24 PM »
Okay, I thought I'd bump this up now that we have a good idea of what the first four waves will be. My ideas for future waves:

Raiders of the Lost Ark:
Indiana Jones - German Soldier Disguise
Marion Ravenwood - Nepal
Rene Belloq - Desert Outfit
Toht
German Mechanic
Sherpa

The Last Crusade:
Indiana Jones - Professor
Indiana Jones - Zeppelin Disguise
Walter Donavan
Elsa Schneider - Venice
Marcus Brody
Vogel - Black Outfit

Deluxe Line
South American Guy & Skeleton
Melting Toht & German Soldier w/Camera
Indiana Jones & Elsa Schneider w/Knight's tomb and rats
Marion Ravenwood & Mummy

That's all I can think of for now...

David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2008, 05:51 PM »
TOD/Club Obi-Wan theme

Indy Tux
Willie Red Dress
Loa Che
Shanghia Gangster

ROTLA/Nepal Theme
Marion
Indy with Gloves, automatic Pistol
Toht
Giant Sherpa (with flaming arm attachment like the Super Battle Droid)

Those are my big wants, anything else is gravy

Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2008, 10:51 AM »
I hadn't seen Temple of Doom for years so I didn't remember much from it. So I watched it yesterday to get ideas for a second wave:

Lao Che
Gangster w/Machine Gun
Altar Priest
Maharaja w/Indy Doll and Knife
Prime Minister w/cut-open Snake Dessert
British Soldier
Willie Scott w/Cage (Deluxe)
Indiana Jones w/Gong (Deluxe)
Thugees w/Mine Car and track (Deluxe)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 10:52 AM by Robo-Quack »
David Delgado
Owner